Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The funny thing with Mike/Lena is that Mike knows most of her affairs, LMAO. Barring Holly and Axel.
Yeah, i've made fun of it earlier, but realistically he probably heard it from Jeremy, since Jeremy can tell Ian the same things about Lena.

...or Jeremy knows it from Mike who is stalking Lena in the first place /s
Mike to Lena - I know a Lot about you and your affairs :LOL:

IKnowALotOfThingsLuciferMorningstarGIF.gif

Lena- Tell Me How?
Mike-Show me the Pussy cat first after I will tell u :KEK:

MeowGIF.gif

Pussy is fine :ROFLMAO::devilish:

1704978883523.png 1704978912104.jpeg

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah, i've made fun of it earlier, but realistically he probably heard it from Jeremy, since Jeremy can tell Ian the same things about Lena.

...or Jeremy knows it from Mike who is stalking Lena in the first place /s
If you play Lena as a slut Jeremy implies in the chapter 12 prologue that the whole nightclub knows what kind of girl Lena is:BootyTime:
This is a save where i made her suck even Marcel through,im sure this dialogue doenst happens if you only make her fuck either Mike or Jeremy.

Reactions: SearingFive

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
If it is fuck and kick to the streets I nano bit maaybe give it a go out of HATE but the path should be "REVENGE into 1000".
Ian to Gillian: Did you say reconcile? First tell me:
View attachment 3250486

OH! I remembered, EK also mentioned in her last Q&A that Gillian(Chameleon) won't get any content with Ian but she may do it in future if she is in mood but now there is none planned:KEK:.
Where does she say this ?? Did she not say that gillian plays a important role so as far as I understood gillian will get a route ???
Featuring Gillian as "Chameleon" sounds funny and genuine sometimes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Does that means She feeds on Guys by looking at them as Insects? :unsure::KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This means that gillian is two faced she is innocent to ian but as soon as nobody watching she fucks behind his back thats my guess why she is called (chamelion) because the innocent girl is just her carmoflage

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes