Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
That's an option I guess, I would also like to have the option to have a threesome with Cindy, Jeremy and Ian where they take photos and send it to Wade so he can rest assured that his ex-future girlfriend is well taken care of :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (Vee's fault)
You mean a foursome with Cindy, Jeremy, and Ian. Do the math.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Do you guys think there are some dormant kinks hidden in each girls from ORS? For example
  1. Alison - She looks like she's really into creampie and breeding.
  2. Cindy - One lick from Ian and she got hooked into rimjob. She asked him to do it again in CH12 IIRC also cumming on her body.
  3. Lena/Cherry - Submissive and rough.
  4. Holly - She blushes whenever she hears the word 'cheating'. I haven't played her path that much so feel free to add.
  5. Emma - Strapon kind of made her talk a lot in the pub.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Do you guys think there are some dormant kinks hidden in each girls from ORS? For example
  1. Alison - She looks like she's really into creampie and breeding.
  2. Cindy - One lick from Ian and she got hooked into rimjob. She asked him to do it again in CH12 IIRC also cumming on her body.
  3. Lena/Cherry - Submissive and rough.
  4. Holly - She blushes whenever she hears the word 'cheating'. I haven't played her path that much so feel free to add.
  5. Emma - Strapon kind of made her talk a lot in the pub.
Holly has a fetish/dreams about a faceless stranger raping her from behind. She talks about it with Lena and Ivy

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
ex girlfriend

No, there are three unless you want to be in the sex scene as a cameo, my math is fine, if that happens, what envy :oops: or you would probably like a submissive threesome with Lena and Seymour, right?:unsure::unsure:
Jeremy, Cindy, Ian and the chair Ian is sitting in, watching Jeremy and Cindy. Foursome!

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Jeremy, Cindy, Ian and the chair Ian is sitting in, watching Jeremy and Cindy. Foursome!
So if I understand it would be 5 then, Jeremy, Cindy and Ian having a threesome and Ian in the chair imagining the threesome and you imagining Ian who is imagining that it is just Cindy and Jeremy, right? :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Where does she say this ?? Did she not say that gillian plays a important role so as far as I understood gillian will get a route ???
Nah! EK mentioned in recent Q&A which she did in 3 parts. She mentioned Ian will get minor content with Jessica and we got it recently, Ivy will play more role in Lena's story than Ian but down the line Ian will also get content with Ivy but will be less content, and last but not least, Ian will not get any content with Gillian(Chameleon), she may plan in future but as of now there is none planned. You can find the Q&A, I'm not finding it, too much work.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Nah! EK mentioned in recent Q&A which she did in 3 parts. She mentioned Ian will get minor content with Jessica and we got it recently, Ivy will play more role in Lena's story than Ian but down the line Ian will also get content with Ivy but will be less content, and last but not least, Ian will not get any content with Gillian(Chameleon), she may plan in future but as of now there is none planned. You can find the Q&A, I'm not finding it, too much work.
Fuck Gillian, she can stay with Mike or whoever her BF is and cheat on them. Once a cheater is always a cheater.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes