SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm glad Ian don't have to deal with "Please! I miss you, Ian!" bullshit and if she pulls this kinda stunt Ian better have Will smith with him as a bodyguard.
TBH getting cheated on by your long-term partner and then pulling the "I miss you" card. I'd straight up dropkick them. I support women's equality. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Does anyone even like Alison? Genuine question.
I do honestly there are very few paths that i don't like or follow :D

I'm glad Ian don't have to deal with "Please! I miss you, Ian!" bullshit and if she pulls this kinda stunt Ian better let Will Smith deal with her.
I have someone even better :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Narratively, relapsing after trying to move on. Probably the same will be implemented for Ian/Gillian. But the actual reason is it's for those with a domination kink.
Yeah, I get the relapsing problem. But then seriously why would anyone go back to an abusive relationship and hurt themselves? Yes, some people will still go for their abusive exes just to get hurt again, I hope endgame Lena is not like that. It's probably the second reason you pointed out 'Domination Kink'.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Narratively, relapsing after trying to move on. Probably the same will be implemented for Ian/Gillian. But the actual reason is it's for those with a domination kink.
If implemented than yes! That will be the reason. But as of now EK has no plans but you never know as we see things continuously happening.

Reactions: yuvce

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
The build up of Lena stalkfap is very slow compared to how much money she can make right away with Seymour.
I think is safe to say Ivy is into some shady shit.
I think it might have more to do, with the fact that Ivy has more stuff to spend her money on, than Lena does.

We have only a limited amount of things to buy for Lena. If you're getting Seymour's money and Stalkfap money, and other money on top of that, then you've got more money than you need.

It's only if you don't take Seymour's money, that you may not have enough to buy all the outfits, tattoos and toys from the sex shop ( or most of them at any rate).

It took Lena several months to start posting any really naughty content on Stalkfap, whereas Ivy pretty much started off doing that immediately. On top of that she's the lead gogo dancer, at one of Baluart's top nightclubs. Every night she's probably gaining more potential customers for her Stalkfap account. Which gives her a huge advantage over Lena, when it comes to making money from it

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Agreed. Ivy is very ambitious and will do whatever it takes for her to reach the top. I don't know if you've noticed but there are some instances where Ivy really gets jealous of Lena. In the first appearance of Billy, when he turns his back to Ivy to talk to Lena, Ivy's face changes there. Getting the posh outfit for Lena and Jeremy commenting on it puts a damper on Ivy's mood.
That could depend on what your relationship is with her? Mine is at 100%, and I don't recall her responding that way. Having a lower relationship can often cause other characters to behave more negatively towards Ian and Lena.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone even like Alison? Genuine question.
Romantic route is extremely boring, because there is little to no progress and dedication on Ians side (dude has dinner with her and he doesn't bother to think about the implications) and all scene boil down to Alison complaining about job and Ian cheering her up.

Sharing her with Jeremy is so-so. The voyeur and cuck route doesn't really work since Jeremy is too oblivious for it and Alison prefers Ian overall even if he is limp and freezes up.

Best is if you allow her to fuck Ian while he is dating Lena or Holly.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes