SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Love how Louise and Minerva aren't even part of the conversation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wish Lena could pair Louise and Axel together. Would be fun to watch the extreme spectrum of those two. Hard dom and hard sub :devilish: . Don't get me wrong I liked Axel's first dom scene with Lena in the photoshoot scene that's how a skilful dom should behave. The other one at the WC in the nightclub reeked of tryharding, desperation, and insecurity.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
| Vee | This was the exact picture I was thinking of when I said Cindy has always shown more definition in her core than all the other women excepting Ivy.
Yes! You are right. She had physique from the start of the game but later, EK must've toned it down as we don't see her abs this apparent not even in sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I wish Lena could pair Louise and Axel together. Would be fun to watch the extreme spectrum of those two. Hard dom and hard sub :devilish: . Don't get me wrong I liked Axel's first dom scene with Lena in the photoshoot scene that's how a skilful dom should behave. The other one at the WC in the nightclub reeked of tryharding, desperation, and insecurity.
Wouldn't be against Alison and Axel being paired up either. I've got nothing to base this on other than their respective obsession with Ian and Lena, but those two honestly deserve each other for the amount of bullshit they wreak. Would there be unprecedented levels of toxicity? Yes. Do I give a fuck? No.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Wouldn't be against Alison and Axel being paired up either. I've got nothing to base this on other than their respective obsession with Ian and Lena, but those two honestly deserve each other for the amount of bullshit they wreak. Would there be unprecedented levels of toxicity? Yes. Do I give a fuck? No.
LMAO, you nailed it. Thanks for the chuckle.

Reactions: yuvce

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yes! You are right. She had physique from the start of the game but later it EK must've toned it down as we don't see her abs this apparent not even sex scenes.
Yeah. EK definitely toned it down for the sex scenes, but just in general toned down Cindy's look to be more in line with Lena.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I mean a threesome between Lena-Axel-Louise should be possible,is not like their routes clash with each other or something.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I mean a threesome between Lena-Axel-Louise should be possible,is not like their routes clash with each other or something.
Louise is so gonna get steamrolled in that relationship. Sub to both doms. If Lena chose to be a dom with Louise previously.

If Lena’s banging Jeremy and she has a big dick fetish, sure. Otherwise sounds like complaining just to be complaining.
Probably yeah, complaining for the sake of complaining.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Now that Lena works at the club with Jeremy and it's evident that Ian will stop by to visit her sometime, how long do you think it will be until we encounter a scene like this?
View attachment 3262035

I hope not much, but what could he expect from Jeremy and Lena, after Gillian, now he has caught the two traitors in one fell swoop, if there is a sequel, this is where the friendship and love story ends, Lena the usual slut

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because I wish to be different and man a one man ship. I will start shipping Lena Wade :cool:
Ironically, given the competition Wade is probably one of better (male) options for Lena, even with his shortcomings. They could bond over Ian/Cindy and how much of an asshole Ian was to them both. :sneaky:

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes