Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The bladder is the storage tank; the urethra is the channel. Emptying the bladder also sounds more gushingly erotic.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The bladder is the storage tank; the urethra is the channel. Emptying the bladder also sounds more gushingly erotic.
I edited my previous post for easier understanding. I'll put it here.
Instead of using "of my" it can be changed to "from my" which makes sense. It looks like a preposition mistake.
Of my - Bladder
From my - Urethra
Emptying the bladder sounds fine it's the other word that follows that makes it painful 'Spasming bladder'.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I edited my previous post for easier understanding. I'll put it here.
Instead of using "of my" it can be changed to "from my" which makes sense. It looks like a preposition mistake.
Of my - Bladder
From my - Urethra
Emptying the bladder sounds fine it's the other word that follows that makes it painful 'Spasming bladder'.
I only recall it through the Seymour route. For urethra, I believe "through" would be the best preposition. But emptying of the bladder, to me, expresses more of the loss of control involved both in fluid release and in dignity and in will...she becomes the puppet doll....losing her free will. Just my subjective view.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I only recall it through the Seymour route. For urethra, I believe "through" would be the best preposition. But emptying of the bladder, to me, expresses more of the loss of control involved both in fluid release and in dignity and in will...she becomes the puppet doll....losing her free will. Just my subjective view.
Yeah, I've linked the code for both Axel and Seymour in my previous post. Yes, 'Through' can also be used as a preposition. Emptying does come close to submission or giving up, which is right from your POV.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Apt comparison. Princess is repulsive....but bg is way worse...it has some connotation that I won't get into explicitly; I wish EK would take it out.
Isn't that kind of the point though? Like, I understand the connotation, but he's supposed to be unlikable, so "Baby Girl" is just an additional way to reinforce that notion.

Reactions: yuvce and | Vee |

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Doesn't seymour call lena doll or am i misremembering?
because i find that just as creepy as babygirl and as condescending as princess.
It is completely subjective. Lena only dislikes "doll" if she isn't into the Seymour arc (my scenario has her willingly in it and she likes being called it). I have already expressed that I like it b/c it fits the arc being compatible with her compliance. Its the only arc I really like in the game and remember that my choices have her liking it; I am not getting into give/take of flak on this matter; it is tiresome.
"Princess" to me is distasteful in its corniness. "Bg" is just so repulsive to me in a skin crawling way...and to refer to a cat that way.....is just beyond the pale.
Again....I have no rationale here....it is just a matter of taste.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It is completely subjective. Lena only dislikes "doll" if she isn't into the Seymour arc (my scenario has her willingly in it and she likes being called it). I have already expressed that I like it b/c it fits the arc being compatible with her compliance. Its the only arc I really like in the game and remember that my choices have her liking it; I am not getting into give/take of flak on this matter; it is tiresome.
"Princess" to me is distasteful in its corniness. "Bg" is just so repulsive to me in a skin crawling way...and to refer to a cat that way.....is just beyond the pale.
Again....I have no rationale here....it is just a matter of taste.
Code:
"There he was, calling me Doll again. He hadn't called me that in our previous meetings, not that I remembered at least..."
            if seymour_disposition == 2:
                "Maybe he was starting to warm up to me..."
            elif seymour_disposition == 1:
                "I wasn't sure if it was appropriate or even if I liked it."
            else:
                "I didn't know why he started now, but I didn't like it. It felt inappropriate."
When he calls her 'Doll' for the first time in CH4 she doesn't notice. This code is from CH6, she notices and acts according to disposition. Weird, I misremembered the interaction then.

I through Seymour calling Lena doll was EK being very on the nose about her becoming his sex toy.

Hey man,you guys like to give Stan shit but at least he doenst call Lena weird names....yet:HideThePain:
Soon™

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Apt comparison. Princess is repulsive....but bg is way worse...it has some connotation that I won't get into explicitly; I wish EK would take it out.
I also wish , to a much much lesser extent, that she replace the word "urethra" in a certain place with the word "bladder".
Technically squirting is different from urine. So, using bladder is not appropriate and urethra fits best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ffive and GokutheG

RTZ8686

Jul 23, 2019
Damn man, the development getting slow divided into 3 parts. I prefer one full game every 4 months rather than 1/3 every 2 months.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes