Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
Okay I'm getting real upset now. I can't play the new update because my anti-virus flags "OurRedString.exe" as a virus and deletes it. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this?

NVM I fixed it. Thanks to BlandChili and Polaxymer for the help!!
Hi. how did you fix it if I may ask? Please as really want the game but so cautious and scared what if it's a virus?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Technically squirting is different from urine. So, using bladder is not appropriate and urethra fits best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Researchers came to a similar conclusion during a 2022 study to understand squirting further. They of its female participants and found that, in all cases, the fluid released during squirting was blue. This suggested it had originated from the bladder — but it was also found to contain PSAs, meaning that the liquid must have come from both the bladder and the Skene’s glands. It's basically your own lube (skene's gland) + pee + another bunch of compounds.

Reactions: ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hi. how did you fix it if I may ask? Please as really want the game but so cautious and scared what if it's a virus?
Usually Windows defender is just high. Go to protection history and allow OurRedString.exe only but first make sure to download from Mega using a VPN and avoid mixdrop link.

Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
Usually Windows defender is just high. Go to protection history and allow OurRedString.exe only but first make sure to download from Mega using a VPN and avoid mixdrop link.
Thank you. I'll check it out on my system. I'm using Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and see what is says

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Researchers came to a similar conclusion during a 2022 study to understand squirting further. They of its female participants and found that, in all cases, the fluid released during squirting was blue. This suggested it had originated from the bladder — but it was also found to contain PSAs, meaning that the liquid must have come from both the bladder and the Skene’s glands. It's basically your own lube (skene's gland) + pee + another bunch of compounds.
That is correct but if urine comes from urinary tract and sperm also we do not say it comes from bladder but from where they are produced so instead of using "bladder" more appropriate term would be "glands" if one is not satisfied from "urethra". I'll attach a link in a bit.

Reactions: GokutheG

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I thought it was supposed to be a mix of urine and other fluids. Regardless....as I mentioned above....I think her loss of bladder control indicates an erotic humiliation that goes well with her loss of control and will.

Picardo8: I have already started the paperwork to contest your trademark of the word "soon". An ancestor of mine made up the word.

• Sad
Reactions: SearingFive

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Damn man, the development getting slow divided into 3 parts. I prefer one full game every 4 months rather than 1/3 every 2 months.
Eva has shared her reasons regarding this and i think she is right in her choices because the creator having their own motivation to make stuff is more important as otherwise ORS could become just another game in the pile of abandonned games. Upadating ORS every few months helps herself stay excited and motivated to work on the next part and discussions keep us busy. You can chose not to play until the full update is out.

Reactions: GokutheG

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That is correct but if urine comes from the urinary tract and sperm also we do not say it comes from bladder but from where they are produced so instead of using "bladder" more appropriate term would be "glands" if one is not satisfied from "urethra". I'll attach a link in a bit.
1705497120125.png
For females. The bladder is the main proponent of squirting, Skene's gland is just below the urethra. During squirting the pee mixes with the compound released by the gland. The bladder and the urethra play the dominant role, while the gland plays the minor part. Hence we choose the dominant for name calling.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3271158
For females. The bladder is the main proponent of squirting, Skene's gland is just below the urethra. During squirting the pee mixes with the compound released by the gland. The bladder and the urethra play the dominant role, while the gland plays the minor part. Hence we choose the dominant for name calling.
Here you go. I was searching this exactly:
I believe squirting can be taken as emotional overload and compared with fear as if someone is in fear they pee themselves. So, that may be the reason that small instances of urine components are found in squirts.

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
Here you go. I was searching this exactly:
I believe squirting can be taken as emotional overload and compared with fear as if someone is in fear they pee themselves. So, that may be the reason that small instances of urine components are found in squirts.
I've learned something today. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes