Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Note, buying the collar isn't necessary. The dom path is activated if Lena picks option(s) to "teach" Louise. In fact, you can save some money here if you don't buy the collar, because at some point Lena will get one for Louise automatically.

....Why the fuck you can buy it then?
Is there any route that uses that item?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ian+Holly+Minerva 3some when?
I have no idea and I'm not looking forward to it might happens:
I guess if you want to get revenge on Lena and Ivy so that they no longer touch Holly and do not turn her into a lesbian or if you want Holly to be traumatized and have material for her new book where its title would be "The man whose cock died" based In real events, it can work, right? :unsure: :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Thank you Blurpee69 and ffive for the input! Is it possible, that I could be preventing the scenario by taking Stan's side against Louise in the international panties affair?
I say international because conspiracies by cats usually have that flavor. I had a cat once and sometimes he would disappear for a couple of days and all hell would break loose around the world....invasions, revolutions...etc. Then he would come back and act as if nothing happened.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
No idea. I suppose because it makes the store selection look less barren, so it's like "why not"? You can similarly buy the bunny outfit even though there's no use for it outside of a photo session with Stan, if am not mistaken?
The bunny outfit is also bought by Robert, so you can save money there and get disappointed sex by Robert :sick: . Other than that it's pretty useless, your Stalkfap high-tier customer prefers a good pair of lingerie over the bunny outfit. Your session partner does not matter for the outfit. Also, IIRC Lena can deny Ian (cuck or no sex) but if he had sex with Lena before, he'll jerk off for a bit and then fuck her. Stan has only jerk off. Mike is an exception here.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think part of the reason he's not seen as much is if Lena rejects him, then he's not gonna be shoved in the player's face. Just like Arthur in GGGB. If Lena's not on his route, then the last time she will have seen him is the end of chapter 9. Right now, I think he's only an antagonist to Lena. Not so much Ian, at least not yet since the only way he can get on Seymour's bad side is if he calls him out after Lena rejected being his whore. To me, Seymour is the secondary antagonist. The main antagonist is Axel. The source of Lena's trauma, Ian's de facto archnemesis, possibly a traitor to Ivy, and definitely a huge threat to Wade and Cindy's relationship. The game does well to show just how troublesome Axel is to everyone around him.
I rate Seymour higher bcz of the power he hold on Axel(Emotional Neanderthal). He is a baby infront of Seymour.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The bunny outfit is also bought by Robert, so you can save money there and get disappointed sex by Robert :sick: . Other than that it's pretty useless, your Stalkfap high-tier customer prefers a good pair of lingerie over the bunny outfit...
Those who are not on Roberto the disappointment's path can only get bunny outfit by buying it. Also, how you know customer high-tier customer prefer lingerie over bunny outfit? I don't remember any hint towards this conclusion or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
No idea. I suppose because it makes the store selection look less barren, so it's like "why not"? You can similarly buy the bunny outfit even though there's no use for it outside of a photo session with Stan, if am not mistaken?
Damn,i actually throught you needed to buy both the collar and the double head dildo to start the degen Louise path:HideThePain:
Lena is one horny girl,buying shit on her own!?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
With Ian you can use it too but yeah it is limited to stalkfap only as of now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Damn,i actually throught you needed to buy both the collar and the double head dildo to start the degen Louise path:HideThePain:
Lena is one horny girl,buying shit on her own!?
I fucking bought those too when they appeared in-game first and now bought lovesense and vibrator too. Might have to play for the saves again:HideThePain:.

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Strange....the only option I recall Lena being able to buy at the sex shop was a basic penis dildo. All of the other items were merely viewable; I figured them to be foreshadowings of the props to be used by Seymour after the debut of the Lovense Egg.
|Vee|: You actually bought the Lovense Egg?? No disrespect...but that is demeaning. The Lovense Egg should always be bought by "someone else" and controlled by "someone else".

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Strange....the only option I recall Lena being able to buy at the sex shop was a basic penis dildo. All of the other items were merely viewable; I figured them to be foreshadowings of the props to be used by Seymour after the debut of the Lovense Egg.
|Vee|: You actually bought the Lovense Egg?? No disrespect...but that is demeaning. The Lovense Egg should always be bought by "someone else" and controlled by "someone else".
A good sub can buy her toys from time to time after all only dom is allowed to use them on her later on;).

Reactions: tbs9090

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Those who are not on Roberto the disappointment's path can only get bunny outfit by buying it. Also, how you know customer high-tier customer prefer lingerie over bunny outfit? I don't remember any hint towards this conclusion or am I missing something?
EK either removed it or I had a Mandella effect. I tried searching the codes and it's not there, I swear one of her sub requested to wear a good lingerie for the Stalkfap content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
EK either removed it or I had a Mandella effect. I tried searching the codes and it's not there, I swear one of her sub requested to wear a good lingerie for the Stalkfap content.
I literally never encountered it. Might be in some path or a bug and EK later changed it.

• Sad
Reactions: SearingFive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I literally never encountered it. Might be in some path or a bug and EK later changed it.
Python:
if stalkfap_pro == 2:
        "The subscriber who had requested the custom video wanted me to wear lingerie... and also play with some toys."
Got it. Was in chapter 10B RPYC, I forgot to check this one.

Reactions: ffive and | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes