Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I do clean save of my saves after every final chapter update so, I have to do it again for this, after all, life is difficult in Balaurt:rolleyes:.
Umm....can I hire you to do that for me? Why does not EK allow us to explore a decision route and then backtrack without saving separately? It cannot be a difficult coding difference.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Umm....can I hire you to do that for me? Why does not EK allow us to explore a decision route and then backtrack without saving separately? It cannot be a difficult coding difference.
To keep it, as she says "Semi-realistic":KEK:.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
To keep it, as she says "Semi-realistic":KEK:.
That does not make sense to me. A player can choose or choose not to take advantage of the flexibility. Now avid players need to hire someone like you to come in Mondays and Thursdays to clean out the saved files.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Is this scene but her eyes are mostly closed.
1705695393271.png :KEK: This one right?

:( I've botched so many speedruns because of no backtrack and fat clicking the wrong option.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes