ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The only thing that gets blocked from Ivy/Lena is the sex scene after the birthday party. You need to have 7 or above RP for Ivy to initiate her invitation to stay at her place. Other than that just some minor dialogue changes but they still consider each other as friends and admit that they are drifting apart.

For setting up Louise/Lena. You don't need to be on bad terms with Ivy.
  • Select "Does that mean I will be seeing even less of you?". During dinner.
  • You can either tell Louise about Jeremy or stall till Ivy plays her truth/dare game after the party.
  • Be sure to attend the truth/dare game after the party.
  • You need to have 8 to 10 RPs with Louise.
  • Accept her 2nd kiss and you are done setting up Lena/Louise's path. The first kiss is always auto-rejected.
Note, you don't really need to attend Ivy's truth/dare game to set up relationship with Louise (while keeping besties status with Ivy). Just tell Louise about Jeremy possibly cheating on her, wait for the fireworks during the birthday party, go back home with heartbroken Louise and wait for her to come to Lena for comfort.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah that's also why Ian doesn't have optional tattoos or beard
The beard variables were in code but not used as EK didn't add them(drawing, etc.). She might've discarded the idea or we might see Ian with beard in future(didn't check the script as of now). For Ian's having tattoos, i can remember whether there were variable or not.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
January is so slow that I found myself "playing" this again.

I was surprised that EK fixed Ian's logic when telling Jeremy about the threesome. This Ian didn't open up to Lena about Gillian, basically a horndog Ian playthrough. In my previous save of this run, Ian always acted like he is serious with Lena. I thought that dialague was hard coded or sth. :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |
Jul 27, 2020
Best girl right there.
Who can compete?that nerd Holly?NAAAAAAAH!
Yes, that "nerdy Holly". Who even as a bimbo looks much more interesting, let alone the character, per se. She opens up so many plot possibilities, she fits so much more interestingly into the concept of a game where the player's choices change people and their relationships that comparing her to Alison is just wrong. Without Holly, the game would be a lot less interesting, personally for me.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Best girl right there.
Who can compete?that nerd Holly?NAAAAAAAH!
Best girl as in FWB. She's too much of a chore in a relationship. Unless she baby-traps Ian and forces a relationship. It's GG for Ian. :KEK:
Holly as a romance partner is good. Maybe corrupted Holly can be a good FWB too. She may force Lena/Holly/Ian threesome or a throuple.
Default Holly on the other hand can't compare with Bimbo Alison in terms of being a degen.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Best girl right there...

A question to those who play IanxHolly, I'm not playing Holly's path as of now but can Holly mingle with Ivy if IanxHolly are together as she do if not in relationship with Ian? If she do than Ivy might in future cuck Holly by tapping Ian:BootyTime:. I know Ivy is Lena's exclusive as of now:HideThePain: but who say there can't be a path in future.
mahsa-a-foundation.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes