Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Oh yeah,i always reject the money to make Stan happy,i think you lose points with him if you take the money.
I believe I have gone both ways. As I see it, since Lena may be short on money and Stan is very productively employed, and it is offered by Stan (not asked for by Lena) it should not be too large a detractor from a positive relationship between them. Also, there is a point I recall when there was a choice of trying to cajole Danny or ask Stan and maybe getting paid enhances choosing "Ask Stan". I am not too sure about everything I have written here....chronology of events often gets muddled in my cluttered mind.
Perhaps I can get |Vee| to clean out the old files in my mind. He is pretty good at discerning the wheat from the chaff.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I believe I have gone both ways. As I see it, since Lena may be short on money and Stan is very productively employed, and it is offered by Stan (not asked for by Lena) it should not be too large a detractor from a positive relationship between them. Also, there is a point I recall when there was a choice of trying to cajole Danny or ask Stan and maybe getting paid enhances choosing "Ask Stan". I am not too sure about everything I have written here....chronology of events often gets muddled in my cluttered mind.
Perhaps I can get |Vee| to clean out the old files in my mind. He is pretty good at discerning the wheat from the chaff.
Can confirm taking the money does not affect the chances of working with him again (bar scene conversation) or starting his 'romance'.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Can confirm taking the money does not affect the chances of working with him again (bar scene conversation) or starting his 'romance'.
So you can make Lena more wealthy and still get the kiss,cool.
Is not like you need money if you are in the Seymour path through:LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Exactly!!, if Lena is going to be a whore, let it be for a lot of money, but if things don't work out with Seymour, Stan could sell everything he has to maintain Lena's lifestyle and maybe take out life insurance to make her happy ? :unsure: o_O:LOL::LOL:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Exactly!!, if Lena is going to be a whore, let it be for a lot of money, but if things don't work out with Seymour, Stan could sell everything he has to maintain Lena's lifestyle and maybe take out life insurance to make her happy ? :unsure: o_O:LOL::LOL:
Sell what?the evangelion poster?
Now that i think about it,is wild you all hate Stan so much,hes a weeb like most of you:HideThePain:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
That is why I wrote Lena "may" be short of money. I also could not remember if the photoshoot with Stan occurred before or after the Seymour contract. It could then get iffy on how Stan can use Lena's pictures if they can neither go on Stalkfap nor other commercial sites due to the contract. I suppose they could be framed to decorate the apartment. Perhaps Louise can be included as well. Also, Stan can use them for his own purposes to umm....experiment with photo editing...contrast...etc.
BTW: Will EK by any chance be removing all of the doors from their apartment? Could spur interesting interactions between Louise and Stan. I would very much like to see them sexually linked even with Louise not changing her attitude towards Stan.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Now that i think about it,is wild you all hate Stan so much,hes a weeb like most of you:HideThePain:
Hmmm, liking some anime or manga doesn't make you a weeb though. Weeb is more of a psychological state where you are obsessed with Japanese culture and often reject your people, language, and culture. Just like we have Koreaboos - A non–South Korean person who is obsessed with South Korean culture.

Keyword - OBSESSION.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
You are absolutely right!

When it comes to "Who is the primary consumer of adult games?"

I don't think the average consumer of adult games is an Ian, or Jeremy, or Axel, or even Seymour.

Jack of all trades, Big Black Cock, Chad Male Model, or Wealthy Philanthropist...

Much more likely it is a guy like Stan, or Perry, or Wade, or even Ed.

Nerdy Weeb, Someone living of Daddy's money, The guy ignoring his girlfriend, or the dirty old man with a wife.

The only difference is being a Stan would be even be a power fantasy for most players... Because your 2 room mates are not a couple of hot chicks like Lena and Louise. It's a couple of guys like you... Your rent is due buddy!

The reason the more realistic characters are less popular is that the "Power Fantasy" is a big selling point. It's fun to imagine you are the millionaire, or jack fo all trades can do it all, or got that big black cock, or you are the chad male model.

I see more of myself in Stan or Ed than I do Axel or Seymour, and I think if players were honest with them self they would admit they do too.

Problem is.... Eva is barely giving any booty at all to Stan, Perry, Wade, or Ed. I think between those 4 it's like one render of Perry groping Emma and one of him Dancing with Cherry. The Stan gets a little kiss, and takes a few pictures. Ed does a drawing, but compared to the other 4 no action at all.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
BTW: Will EK by any chance be removing all of the doors from their apartment? Could spur interesting interactions between Louise and Stan. I would very much like to see them sexually linked even with Louise not changing her attitude towards Stan.
Feels to me like the game is going towards the MCs moving out rather than still living with their roommates.
Ian even says in the chapter 12 prologue he needs money to move out.

Reactions: SearingFive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You are absolutely right!

When it comes to "Who is the primary consumer of adult games?"

I don't think the average consumer of adult games is an Ian, or Jeremy, or Axel, or even Seymour.

Jack of all trades, Big Black Cock, Chad Male Model, or Wealthy Philanthropist...

Much more likely it is a guy like Stan, or Perry, or Wade, or even Ed.

Nerdy Weeb, Someone living of Daddy's money, The guy ignoring his girlfriend, or the dirty old man with a wife.

The only difference is being a Stan would be even be a power fantasy for most players... Because your 2 room mates are not a couple of hot chicks like Lena and Louise. It's a couple of guys like you... Your rent is due buddy!

The reason the more realistic characters are less popular is that the "Power Fantasy" is a big selling point. It's fun to imagine you are the millionaire, or jack fo all trades can do it all, or got that big black cock, or you are the chad male model.

I see more of myself in Stan or Ed than I do Axel or Seymour, and I think if players were honest with them self they would admit they do too.

Problem is.... Eva is barely giving any booty at all to Stan, Perry, Wade, or Ed. I think between those 4 it's like one render of Perry groping Emma and one of him Dancing with Cherry. The Stan gets a little kiss, and takes a few pictures. Ed does a drawing, but compared to the other 4 no action at all.
Robert has tons of content,i guess EK wants us to self-insert as that piece of shit.:whistle:
I wonder why she likes that character so much...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I finaly managed to get the scene where Lena and Jeremy have sex, but I was kinda disappointed, almost every sex scene with Robert, Mike and Ian was very hot, but the only hot scene with Jeremy was when she gave him a BJ, but when actualy go for penetrational sex, there was like not much to see, more text and only one and same picture, would been a lot more hotter if he fucked her in different positions. Eventualy I rolled back and skipped on sleeping with him, I rather want her stay with Ian and have fun with Mike, these scenes are more hot.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Robert has tons of content,i guess EK wants us to self-insert as that piece of shit.:whistle:
I wonder why she likes that character so much...
What's bad about Robert? What does he do that could be considered "Evil" I mean. I think he used to be a fire fighter I think. I don't think he is a "Bad Person" so to say, but I can understand how he can come off as off putting / annoying.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I finaly managed to get the scene where Lena and Jeremy have sex, but I was kinda disappointed, almost every sex scene with Robert, Mike and Ian was very hot, but the only hot scene with Jeremy was when she gave him a BJ, but when actualy go for penetrational sex, there was like not much to see, more text and only one and same picture, would been a lot more hotter if he fucked her in different positions. Eventualy I rolled back and skipped on sleeping with him, I rather want her stay with Ian and have fun with Mike, these scenes are more hot.
Jeremy is sadly a one-pump chump. No stamina to last in bed.

What's bad about Robert? What does he do that could be considered "Evil" I mean. I think he used to be a fire fighter I think. I don't think he is a "Bad Person" so to say, but I can understand how he can come off as off putting / annoying.
Robert wanted to be a football player or a fireman; he thought they were cool, but never followed through. He wanted something practical. Something that could get him some money easily. He's considered bad because he was withholding information as leverage from Lena and trying to get into her pants. That is pretty shady.

Chapter 2 Robert/Lena date at Shine.
Python:
                r "Yeah, I've been working there for three years now, being head waiter for one..."
                r "It's not a small achievement, especially in such a prestigious restaurant as Yunalesca, but it can get kinda dull, to be honest!"
                l "It's not the most exciting job, yeah."
                r "Not as exciting as being a model, that's for sure, ha ha! But not everybody can do that..."
                r "I would've loved to be a football player, or maybe a fireman... I don't know which one is cooler."
                l "I'd say the fireman, ha ha."
                l "So, how come you ended up as a professional waiter?"
                r "Nah, I don't know. I guess school bored me too much to stick with higher education, and I went for something practical. Something that could get me some money easily, you know?"
                r "I didn't like depending on my parents for money. I wanted to live my own life, have my own money and be able to do what I wanted."
                l "I'd say we're pretty similar in that regard."
                r "It seems that way!"

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes