Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You should consider a playthrough were Ian takes a vow of chastity while still dating Lena and refuses to FORNICATE with her but instead tries to teach her the word of God and save her from Eternal Damnation. But she goes around and fucks everyone she can get her paws on. Disgusted by the un-God like demeanor of her owner, Lola runs away to go and live with Ian and they all live happily ever after :cry:
You just described the Ian loser cuck path but with a religious twist:whistle:

starkj

May 17, 2022
You're probably right but I usually just use her as a cum rag on every playthrough by both protagonists plus everyone within her vicinity which in the future may include Stan :sick:
Is there like a route where both Ian and Lena fuck with Holly while Ian and Lena are in a relationship?

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Is there like a route where both Ian and Lena fuck with Holly while Ian and Lena are in a relationship?
Short answer kinda. But it's a bit undercooked. You can't have sex with Holly as Ian without breaking up with Lena. And save for a bathroom scene with Holly and Ivy, Lena can't have sex with Holly while dating Ian. But the trouple path does exist in the game. It's just not fully implemented at this point.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my main path has Ian and Lena faithful to each other.
my 2nd path is Ian and Lena playing the field until they have "the talk"
they then decide to be in an open relationship and Lena becomes Ian's cuckqueen where she starts thinking about who else to have threesomes with after they have their first one with Louise. i also have Lena playing with Holly and Ivy while dating Ian, so hoping that threesomes with those 2 will come about.
i have Ian banging Minerva and Emma. so hoping that threesomes with them will happen too.
i had Ian banging Alison so that Jeremy couldn't get none. let him find his own chicks to bang and keep away from Ian's. since Alison was into 3ways with 2 guys as i found on my initial pt where i had Ian and Jeremy tag team her, i am hoping that she will be up for a threesome with Lena in the future.
as for Cindy, decided to be a bro to Wade and try to help him keep Cindy. however, that seems to be a lost cause as i think she will dump Wade for Axel.

Reactions: | Vee |

starkj

May 17, 2022
Short answer kinda. But it's a bit undercooked. You can't have sex with Holly as Ian without breaking up with Lena. And save for a bathroom scene with Holly and Ivy, Lena can't have sex with Holly while dating Ian. But the trouple path does exist in the game. It's just not fully implemented at this point.
Ah ok, but it wouldnt surprise if it would be possible later on.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
pretty much all of Ivy's sexual content so far has been lesbo action. other than the photo of sucking Jeremy off, but that's what causes Louise to dump his cheating ass if you have Lena ignore Jeremy and cause the breakup..which i always did cause Jeremy is an arrogant asshat and i can't stand him. just another example of a forced best friend that you can't really get rid of from the story.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I mean Jessica got a sex scene before Ivy,EK wants to write anything but Ivy-Ian:KEK:
Who knows. It may happen sooner than you expect. I can just picture it. With the culmination of all the flirting and teasing Ian had endured, he would finally get to taste her. She will finally be his. Fueled by lust and burning desire! He steps forward. He must have her this instant! He cannot wait a second more! She puts a firm hand out, stopping him in his tracks. "Ian there is something I must tell you". "You see...the thing is...I'm actually asexual..."

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah it's kind of tricky to get though.

Eva cannot be bad
Ash should encourage Eva to be naughty
Ash has to be dominant towards Eva and opted for an open relationship,
Jess still has to be bad
Ash has to have inquired about threesomes and cheated on Eva with Jess.
I'm pretty sure that Ash has to also move in with Jess
Ash cannot have had sex with any men as far as I'm aware, could possibly still have sex with Eric on their first date in the game.

After proposing an open relationship with Eva, Ash will then propose a threesome, if you're not having sex with any men, Ash can suggest finding another woman for the threesome. Nat or Iris are the default, if the other requirements are met then Ash can call Jess and convince her. Jess then doms Eva, Eva admits to enjoying it, and then it's never brought up again by any of the three.
Thank you for the detailed reply! I bookmarked your reply and will try it put after I have retired!

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Now that I think about it, it's kinda weird that the 3 of them being in a relationship together hasn't been an option since day 1, given how Holly is a main possible love interest for both protagonists, and how well the 3 of them vibe together.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes