Jun 26, 2018
If Jeremy came with them that would've been peak! It's not like he complicates the story too much to not be included, although, I can see why the other two wouldn't go.
I think it's more that I don't think the rest of the cast likes Jeremy that much outside of the MC, so them not inviting him makes sense. Alison is a workaholic and Cherry only knows a couple people in the main cast and one of them hates her, so

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's not bad, but Ian/Ivy could really freshen up the game and make a lot of fans happy.
Game gets a lot of criticism for focusing on cameos and fetishes rather than developing interesting storylines.

Okay, let them back to endless BBC/cucking talks :ROFLMAO:
I'm mainly interested in Cindy, maybe Holly and... I forget the names already, been so long! hehehe... just gimme more Cindy and I'll be happy. :p

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Hi, so what's going on with the game? Are more updates coming? Is the dev on break?
Not at the moment, Eva is busy with her redemption arc. She followed the advice of her psychiatrist and decided to fix the problems with her mother, so that way she can continue with her life in a healthy way and not waste time trying to solve those problems by developing this game. :Kappa::KEK:
65f9eb7bd3d30.jpeg

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I think it's more that I don't think the rest of the cast likes Jeremy that much outside of the MC, so them not inviting him makes sense. Alison is a workaholic and Cherry only knows a couple people in the main cast and one of them hates her, so
I don't think that matters much, it's a game. Anything can happen as long as the Dev wants it to happen.

Reactions: Gicoo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't think that matters much, it's a game. Anything can happen as long as the Dev wants it to happen.
Said it a few times, but for the famous beach chapter, a staple in h-games, using only up to six characters is disappointing. There are many other girls we all want to see on the beach. Even Jeremy is a better character to utilize there than Perry and Wade.

- Wade getting action is the least likely, as much as some want Lena to comfort/manipulate him regarding Cindy. There is too little buildup to justify jumping on him, so at best he reacts to Perry and Ian talking about Cindy.
- Perry getting further teased by Lena could be happen, else he ought to take the next step with Emma, or he is utter waste.

- Lena and Holly are neat, but its not like they lack content. Not complaining, but its the minimum to expect.
- After a break in chapter 11 and only sparingly having content in the previous chapters, this ought to be Emmas best hour. Solidifying things with Ian, getting together with Perry, getting intimate with Lena or even Lena/Ian, since this was already teased.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Said it a few times, but for the famous beach chapter, a staple in h-games, using only up to six characters is disappointing. There are many other girls we all want to see on the beach. Even Jeremy is a better character to utilize there than Perry and Wade.

- Wade getting action is the least likely, as much as some want Lena to comfort/manipulate him regarding Cindy. There is too little buildup to justify jumping on him, so at best he reacts to Perry and Ian talking about Cindy.
- Perry getting further teased by Lena could be happen, else he ought to take the next step with Emma, or he is utter waste.

- Lena and Holly are neat, but its not like they lack content. Not complaining, but its the minimum to expect.
- After a break in chapter 11 and only sparingly having content in the previous chapters, this ought to be Emmas best hour. Solidifying things with Ian, getting together with Perry, getting intimate with Lena or even Lena/Ian, since this was already teased.
I think you're missing the forest for the trees with the beach scene here. Like sure, 6 characters is pretty limiting from an H-scene perspective. But, this is looking like it's going to be a more narrative focused, drama filled event than sex filled one. A soft reset on a lot of storylines so that EK can get everything on track towards an ending for the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce and GokutheG

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018

Agreed 100% on everything. The only good thing that might happen from the poor pick of male characters for the beach house is that the first Lena/Ian MFM scenes on the swinging/cuckold paths will involve random male strangers, maybe on the beach, or in a swingers' club they come across just like in GGGB.

Reactions: Balsamic

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

Jeremy would fit right in with the group since he already does appear in so many scenarios with Emma, Ian, Perry, Wade and Cindy. Weird choice not to include him. I can see him take the thing with Emma to another level or even start hitting on Cindy. An Ian/Emma/Jeremy 3-some would also be nice to see.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think we have vastly different ideas of pretty limiting.

Like, am not even going to bother with calculating the actual permutations, but... :sneaky:
Limiting in relation to the entire cast, and for his the person I quoted specific request of essentially saying no to Perry, Wade, Lena, and Holly. Still haven't even gotten into sexting which can be a thing with Allison, Cindy, Jeremy, and potentially Robert / Mark.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes