Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Being Dominant, and being abusive are not mutually exclusive things. It's possible to be both abusive and Dominant. It's possible to be Dominant and not abusive. It's possible to be neither dominant nor abusive. It's possible to be abusive but not Dominant. They are independent unrelated variables.
Deepest, and most abject and tearful apologies....but you would need to construct and analyze a contingency table to see if these variables are really and truly independent after taking enough data. It is possible, for example, that the probability of a person being abusive, given that they are dominant is higher than the probability of being abusive given that they are not dominant. It might be interesting to also bring submissiveness into the mix. In order for the variables to be completely independent we would need, where D=dominant and A=abusive:
P(D)=P(D|A) and P(A)=P(A|D), that is, the probability of a person being dominant = the probability of a person being dominant, given that they are abusive. And the probability of a person being abusive = the probability of a person being abusive, given that they are dominant.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Same eyes like when she gets sex-drunk with Jack, I assume it's the same with the Axel scenes in the bar that those were copied from?
That wide eyes appears first with Seymour final visit, chapter 10 I think where she does the mirror play.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What do you care Mommysboiii ? In this update there is absolutely no chance whatsoever of any single scene that could tickle your specific fancy.
I am in for the story:4Head:

I did not choose the kink

the kink choose me

never say never I BELIEVE
Well... what can we say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:whistle::coffee:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I have to say. Besides the content, which I liked, the best addition to this update has to be the UI changes. Adding more saves per page is thoroughly appreciated. Also deleting files and navigating the pages has been made a lot more user friendly, especially for someone like me who likes to have a lot of playthroughs and saves on every sex scene.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes