Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
So I did a run through where Lena was a goody two shoes and didn't enter into any relationships, with the exception that she allowed herself to be completely seduced by Seymour.

That alone, and not doing anything else, was still enough to get her lust score high enough so that she was wearing the tan crop top, choker, and giant gold "trailer park trash" hoop earrings when she takes the train from her parents house to the beach house at the end of Chapter 12.
Haha, probably because going the whole game with no sex had her so pent up!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So I did a run through where Lena was a goody two shoes and didn't enter into any relationships, with the exception that she allowed herself to be completely seduced by Seymour.

That alone, and not doing anything else, was still enough to get her lust score high enough so that she was wearing the tan crop top, choker, and giant gold "trailer park trash" hoop earrings when she takes the train from her parents house to the beach house at the end of Chapter 12.
That's pretty weird, because my Lena is in relationship with Ian, got ensnared by Seymour, hooks up with Louise and Ivy, can't resist getting fucked by Axel, and she is still at Lust 7 by the time she leaves for train station, dressing considerably less provocatively.

1718975906740.png

I get the feeling you are omitting some crucial details from the picture you've painted. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Gicoo and amber111

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
That's pretty weird, because my Lena is in relationship with Ian, got ensnared by Seymour, hooks up with Louise and Ivy, can't resist getting fucked by Axel, and she is still at Lust 7 by the time she leaves for train station, dressing considerably less provocatively.

View attachment 3756589

I get the feeling you are omitting some crucial details from the picture you've painted. :sneaky:
Your lust has to be higher than your charisma and wits to get the outfit. Or you have to be doing the full lewd stalkfalp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Your lust has to be higher than your charisma and wits to get the outfit. Or you have to be doing the full lewd stalkfalp.
Not quite, it "only" requires Lust 8+ or the full Stalkfap, regardless of other attributes:
Python:
label v12lenabedroom:
    if lena_lust > 7 or stalkfap_pro:
        $ lena_look = "summer"
        $ lena_makeup = 1
        if lena_lust > 8 or stalkfap_pro > 1:
            $ lena_necklace = "choker2"
    else:
        $ lena_look = 4
But yes, it was mainly the Stalkfap i was alluding to, for the alleged "goody two shoes" Lena.

a-pollo

Mar 5, 2019
Has anyone found any games similar to ORS and GGGB to help fill the time between releases?
GTA VI (if you're looking for a similar release timespan)

But seriously:

Lust Campus was promising but it got wrecked when the artist (drawer) abandoned the game for personal reasons. The writer (a pal of Evakiss if I remeber correctly) got another artist to re-draw all the first chapters but it took a lot of time and now the project seems stuck.

There's BunnyDevil with Unholy Angel: Wedding Adventures trying to get going replicating the exact same style as the first GGGB. I didn't palyed it yet but you can give it a try.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022

View attachment 3756589

It depends how high Wits and Charisma are as well. If you make less choices for them and more for Lust, then it's probably possible to achieve that. I try to even them out as much as possible on most of my playthroughs, but you don't have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It depends how high Wits and Charisma are as well. If you make less choices for them and more for Lust, then it's probably possible to achieve that. I try to even them out as much as possible on most of my playthroughs, but you don't have to.
Normally yes, this is true, but at the same time most of opportunities for Lust gains are in sexual situations or sex-adjacent dialogues, so actual "goody two shoes Lena" who didn't get many of those wouldn't be able to raise the attribute all that high.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I never noticed Holly's incredible body transformation over the chapters before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holly's and Ian's are the two most noticable transformations, as they're the two that are going from "average" to healthy. I haven't done exact comparisons, but I'm pretty sure both Cindy, Lena, and Minerva also have subtle changes across the game too.

At the very least it's been commented on by others, Cindy having a nicer butt because she started working out due to the wildcats contract. Lena has an inner dialogue commenting on Minerva looking better as well, like she reclaimed a spark, or something along those lines.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Holly's and Ian's are the two most noticable transformations, as they're the two that are going from "average" to healthy. I haven't done exact comparisons, but I'm pretty sure both Cindy, Lena, and Minerva also have subtle changes across the game too.

At the very least it's been commented on by others, Cindy having a nicer butt because she started working out due to the wildcats contract. Lena has an inner dialogue commenting on Minerva looking better as well, like she reclaimed a spark, or something along those lines.
The spark comment for Minerva only happens on the path where she and Ian are having an affair. Otherwise she doesn't even appear in that scene.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes