mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Fuck! Lena is so boring to play with, every time player control switches to her I quickly skip without reading the text, why can't we just play with one character? terrible game design choice, it's like the shitty mj parts in Marvel's Spider-man.
This is thr best game on this site!!! Our red string is the gta/ red dead redemtion 2 of erotic games....

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
This new update method seems like pure BS to me. Earlier we had to wait for like, 5-7 months but atleast get full update with both the POV's but now it's only part of the update within similar time period but with POV of only 1 MC per chapter and only small update for the other one.
It kind of reminds me shit L&P pulled in with AWAM( Faster but shorter updates) but atleast Eva has genuine mess on her hands with complicated branching storylines to deal with unlike the other one.
Tbh Faster - shorter updates are alright but I hope Eva goes back to including both pov's in single chapter from Chapter 14.
Sure, if you ignore how much more complex the game is now compared how it was when the updates were much more frequent.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I'm not sure. On my playthrough where Ian says he trusts her she still wears it.
View attachment 4045677
Though interestingly, if you don't text her, but then text her when Ian's staring at the moon she won't respond. Could this be the path where Cindy is busy cheating on Ian?
View attachment 4045680
Thats soooooo fucking hot

I relly hope its both like love with ian but cheating with chad axel:oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Yes, this is what I found too when fiddling around with the choices, hopefully the trusting relationship works out too, even if Ian has to be cautious. The interaction with Cindy not texting if Ian doesn't, makes me think Cindy might be more of a "high maintenance" girlfriend like how she's portrayed with Wade on that route.

I want Cindy to be more wild and daring without my poor innocent golden-hearted fuckboy Ian suffering for it :ROFLMAO:
Cindy is not like these other sluts in ors....

She is a premium hooker:BootyTime::WeSmart:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Holly cuddling Lena with poker face after just fucking Ian behind her back would be so cold. Like a cucumber. :whistle::coffee:
Slutty holly is fire :geek:

Ian is in for ride if he gets a relationship with her

Also hope innocent holly has typ drama in future( optional)

I kida enjoy there build up alot and I think nerdy ian and nerdy holly are super cute together fav couple

But there is no tension or drama .... I really hope there will be a way for antagonist ...on that route qith nerdy holly ian but no idea who that could be:unsure:

Would enjoy a innocent/innexperinced girl like holly get seduced with a average ian that is also not most experinced....

Reactions: Turret and ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The economy in Baluart is truly messed up. Monthly salary of a full time waitress in a high class restaurant equals the cost of two sex toys... :confused:
I do not think a waitress in Baluart, even working in a high class restaurant, needs to buy more than two sex toys per month.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This depends. She could be auctioning them after use if she's got a Stalkfap account, but then she should be making profit, or she's really terrible at this.
Knowing Seymour, he'd get the department for health and safety chasing her ass for shipping "contaminated" wares! :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
There HAS to be a segment in the beach house from Lena's POV imo because there were a few things that happened in the background like the conversation she had with Wade if you're playing slut Lena and flirted with him because i think something more than just talk happened and even if nothing happened i still want to see their conversation and Wade's reaction to it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And let's not forget what happened between Lena and Holly on the beach and later in the bedroom if they're into each other.
Maybe Eva could have also added a scene between Lena and Emma since it was teased during their shopping (I want to see Lena squirt on Emma's strap on)
The way i see it the epilogue should have covered these bits from Lena's POV along with what we actually got and the next chapter should kick off with Lena's trip with Seymour.
This epilogue that was supposed to wrap up the beach event like some people said didn't wrap up shit imo but at least we got some exciting political debate on the TV so yay! :Kappa:
you will probably see that in the next chapter which is entirely from lena's POV.:Kappa:

Reactions: Balsamic

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The economy in Baluart is truly messed up. Monthly salary of a full time waitress in a high class restaurant equals the cost of two sex toys... :confused:
I do not think a waitress in Baluart, even working in a high class restaurant, needs to buy more than two sex toys per month.
The economy is only screwed up if you want it to be, I have never had money problems. :Kappa: :KEK:
sorry.gif

• Haha
Reactions: amber111

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Alternatively, nothing more than the conversation happened and EK has more interesting content to work on than to repeat what Lena has already recapped: that she asked Wade if he'd be up for a threesome and Wade said he would if he's single. :sneaky:

I figure the whole Wade thing isn't really something to develop in detail because it's sprung on the player without ever asking if they actually want Lena to get involved with Wade, and without any real option to block it specifically. And that's quite problematic in terms of taking agency away from the player.
Let's see what happens, if that happens I won't feel so bad about fucking cindy hahaha. :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes