Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The day Ian beats Axel in a fight is the day this game finally jumps the shark:whistle:
don't be so exaggerated, axel doesn't even have a fighting style, his style is basically to be a brawler, hit hard and pray his opponent doesn't know how to fight. Ian on the other hand if you decide to train him has an MMA style based on kickboxing or jiujitsu depending on which one you decide to specialize in.:BootyTime:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
don't be so exaggerated, axel doesn't even have a fighting style, his style is basically to be a brawler, hit hard and pray his opponent doesn't know how to fight. Ian on the other hand if you decide to train him has an MMA style based on kickboxing or jiujitsu depending on which one you decide to specialize in.:BootyTime:
I like ian's journey to improve himself. :Kappa:
View attachment 4054298
View attachment 4054300
View attachment 4054302
View attachment 4054305
Sex is an extra and entertaining addition.:KEK:
Meanwhile Axel is training like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I wonder why everyone assumes Axel can't fight and he's just a brawler? Was it clarified somewhere and maybe I just missed it?
I mean there must be a reason why he has all those high stats and why Ivy warns Ian to stay away from him.( She knows about Ian training in gym). Plus he was raring to fight Marcel before Lena stopped him, Only someone dumb or someone who knows his shit would try that with big guy like Marcel.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wonder why everyone assumes Axel can't fight and he's just a brawler? Was it clarified somewhere and maybe I just missed it?
I mean there must be a reason why he has all those high stats and why Ivy warns Ian to stay away from him.( She knows about Ian training in gym). Plus he was raring to fight Marcel before Lena stopped him, Only someone dumb or someone who knows his shit would try that with big guy like Marcel.
Is just Ian fanboys coping,even Marcel struggled with him and he had his penis out:KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wonder why everyone assumes Axel can't fight and he's just a brawler?
Mostly comes from perception Axel's interests are photography- rather than fight-oriented, plus the fact Ian with some basic training can easily deal with Axel's physical assault.

Only someone dumb or someone who knows his shit would try that with big guy like Marcel.
Axel is a typical "alpha male" and wannabe dom who absolutely can't resist the need to show himself the most manly man in the room, even if it means just making idiot out of himself.

Last edited:

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
On one hand Axel is an impulsive jackoff who makes poor decisions due to his anger. On the other hand if Ivy knows Ian trains fighting and tells him to be wary of him. That might be due to a myriad of factors, he can take out most dudes definetely, could be due to the whole money and connections aspect kind of like Seymour or the whole he is an unhinged fucker. Maybe all of the above. Not gonna lie though, if i had to pick between the typical sex scene and Ian beating the ever living fuck out of Axel to kingdom come, i am taking the latter. Honestly it is necesary to fullfill the Chad Ian route, and Ian needs to lose for narrative purposes if the player wants Ian to be a loser too.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You just answered your own question; it's the former. Axel is emotionally stupid. Prone to emotional outbursts. Ivy doesn't know the full extent of Ian's training, but knows Axel inside and out, hence why she has this perception that Axel is dangerous even if Ian is a capable fighter. But muscles and rage aren't enough. Like ffive said, with enough training, Ian easily stands his ground.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
1. Axel has never been seen at the gym where Ian trains at or where the tournaments are held. Unlike, Ian, Jeremy, Mike, Ivy, and Wen.
2. When he tries to push a trained Ian, Ian easily deflects him.
3. He has always used his size to intimidate
Whether it's Robert, Mike, or Ian, he tries to ride off the fact that he is larger, no indication that he has any martial arts training.

He's clearly more of a bodybuilder that chases the best possible aesthetic. Not that a tall muscular body builder won't win most street fights. They will, but it won't be because they learned any martial arts.

"Only someone dumb would try to fight Marcel" so Axel?

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Ivy knows he is a sexgod and has chadaura

Bet she already got a taste

Cindy,holly or alison or anyone would not be able to ressist for 10 min in a elevator

Its the CHADAURA :BootyTime:

Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Mostly comes from perception Axel's interests are photography and not fight-oriented, plus the fact Ian with some basic training can easily deal with Axel's physical assault.

Axel is a typical "alpha male" and wannabe dom who absolutely can't resist the need to show himself the most manly man in the gathering, even if it means just making idiot out of himself.
1726863477256.png
1726863564211.png
1726863577657.png

Dont talk like that about my daddy!!:BootyTime:

He is a CHAD and a sex god like bdsming your momma

Not a pseudo dom like a CHAD dom

Mark my words axel harem ending ...he will have whole pet store

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I didn't say axel can't fight, axel can fight, his punches are strong but without technique leaving him open to a counter attack. And guess what ian's striking style specializes in, finding openings and countering.

Now let's say axel tries to take ian down, how will he do it, if wen taught ian to defend against takedowns? and if he somehow manages to do it ian can make a transition and do a kimura or another technique how is axel going to defend against that. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Ivy knows he is a sexgod and has chadaura

Bet she already got a taste

Cindy,holly or alison or anyone would not be able to ressist for 10 min in a elevator

Its the CHADAURA :BootyTime:
View attachment 4054683
View attachment 4054685
View attachment 4054686

Dont talk like that about my daddy!!:BootyTime:

He is a CHAD and a sex god like bdsming your momma

Not a pseudo dom like a CHAD dom

Mark my words axel harem ending ...he will have whole pet store
Take it easy man, you're getting carried away.:KEK:
spray-bottle-cat-spray-bottle.gif

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes