rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
There's only ONE fmc game I can think of that have a bi male threesome(and ofc, some dumb negative comments about that scene)but yeah, so disappointed that Challengers didn't have a proper threesome scene. :cautious:
Which one?

They're even wearing the same outfit
They look cute together, I think they should spar using their dicks while Lena watches crying in the cuck chair. Also, for a game with a myriad of dynamics, Lena should also have a cuckquean route. You can already make her say she likes to be dominated, this could be a variation of that.
(edit: unless I missed such scene in my play through)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Will have to say i used to look forward to Stan finally getting with her but now after this latest update.... I'm not so sure anymore, his dick is not even half the size of every other dick in the game, so she isn't getting any pleasure from it sadly after everything she has done up to the point that her and Stan FINALLY kiss. When the female mc and the male mc have both fucked everyone 5 times over (favorite female for me with the Mc is Emma). I fell its become a wasted opportunity now which sucks because he was the one I've always been rooting for till this dawned on me.

xxxtentaci0n

Dec 11, 2023
After a bit of trial and error, I have managed to get Ian to sleep with both Emma and Holly (slutty) at the beach. A few things I discovered while trying to accomplish this; First, you can sleep with Emma (Jeremy too) and still pair her up with Perry by the end of chapter 12. The two key choices to look out for are: when she ambushes you in the toilet at Fortress during Lena's concert, reject her advances. If Ian is dating Holly or Lena, he will explain he does not feel comfortable doing it while they(Holly and Lena) are close by. She will take this as you being serious with them and stop pursuing Ian (you can finger her ass at the beach later in chapter 12 but she just takes this as Ian just teasing her :whistle:). From there on help Perry at least pay for half of the BBQ costs and side with Perry when Emma brings Jenthe to the beach house. However, if you reject her at the bar and you are not dating Lena or Holly, she still maintains her interest in Ian. If you still want to set her up with Perry, you have to pick to share rooms with Wade and turn her down when she comes to have sex with Ian the next morning. She will then stop pursuing Ian.

Now to sleep with Holly and Emma at the beach, you have to either have broken up with Lena or be not currently dating her atm. This will allow you to choose sleeping arrangements (this is the key to make this work). Now when you get to the beach, choose to share rooms with Wade instead of Emma. Regardless of this Emma will still come to fuck Ian in the morning while Wade is passed out on the couch. Finger her ass on the beach. You can even tell her you "feel the same way" when Ian asks her if she's got her eye on anyone. Come night time though you don't get the second sex scene with Emma since Ian is sharing a room with Wade (As a result of this the group is still oblivious to the hi jinks of Ian and Emma). On this playthrough after Lena broke up with Ian because he slept with Holly, I still made her give Ian a blowjob at Blazers and they ended up heavily flirting with each other during the beach event. She even let Ian put sunscreen on her boobs. Come night time Emma will reject Perry but because of the sleeping arrangements she won't come to visit Ian. Holly however has no such reservations and picks this moment to make her move :devilish:. Ian and Holly do the deed, and Holly plays coy the next day. Perry is being a dick to Emma cause she didn't bang him but he doesn't get mad at Ian cause he is not privy to what's going on between Ian and Emma.
Can u do a guide to fuck most of the characters with both lena and ian while still mainting a relationship and the holly/ian/lena threesome, cheers mate

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Will have to say i used to look forward to Stan finally getting with her but now after this latest update.... I'm not so sure anymore, his dick is not even half the size of every other dick in the game, so she isn't getting any pleasure from it sadly after everything she has done up to the point that her and Stan FINALLY kiss. When the female mc and the male mc have both fucked everyone 5 times over (favorite female for me with the Mc is Emma). I fell its become a wasted opportunity now which sucks because he was the one I've always been rooting for till this dawned on me.
Evakiss hates Stan with passion,he will never get good content.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Axel only goes for models, like Lena, Cherry and Cindy.

He doesn't go for plain girls like Holly, Alison, Emma, Louise etc.
Allison is anything but plain. Holly yeah I get what you mean.... not a lot going on there as she looks like she is just a bigger version of a 12 year old. Emma has a curvy butt and bigger breasts than Holly, but does not approach the brickhouse of breasts that is Allison, who also has a nice curvy butt as well.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't find it weird that Eva struggles with Stan. Eva usually write male characters who are confident or cuck bait, Stan is neither.

He's a soft, flabby guy without the leering perversion to prop up his lack of a spine like Arthur, and he doesn't really work as a cuck since he's not in a relationship with anyone. He's that level of pathetic that even teasing him with Stalkfap-Lena is boring.

Perry works as that type of character, the beaten down type, because he's a supporting NPC to the male lead and not an implied romantic/sexual interest to the female lead.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And that's understandable. Imagine to have inspiration to draw and write a sex scene with fat, ugly neckbeard dude with a small dick and anti-social behaviour.
Look at Perry/Emma scored, it's just one terrible pic to close their arc. He is a similar to Stan, just more social active.
My opinion that Eva should remove at all Stan from the game and focused on the story, if she doesn't happy with his character.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wow well shame on the dev for doing something like that lol. Guess i can stop playing then. Kinda pathetic to put a character in just to shame them.... Speaks volumes about the dev. :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes