dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I do not agree; I think Lena's exhibitionist photo shoot with Stan, ending in his ejaculating over her was the hottest scene after the last Seymour interludes. EK could really take that far....especially if Lena becomes dominant over Louise, coercing her to join in. Remember both girls have seen Stan pumping his penis to Lena's images... that household trio could turn into a pretty depraved environment as an alternative or concurrent path to the LSD arc.
I don't like Stan character, though I don't mind him as a side character, a simp to take advantage of, but not a full "love" interest

Reactions: Balsamic

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I don't like Stan character, though I don't mind him as a side character, a simp to take advantage of, but not a full "love" interest
I am not really into any authentic "love interest" in ors unless it is to be corrupted in sinister ways I have already outlined. I did not think you were either based on earlier posts.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Holly's lack of confidence makes her unattractive to me, since even when you try to bolster it she still doubts herself.

She is like a lot of work for a gal who has underage features.

You have to practically coddle her all the time while Cindy expects you to be a yes man who she can walk over and will make a fuss if you disagree with her.

If Emma was not so wild she would easily be a good pick for a mate.

Which is why I am considering Louise since she is hotter than holly and could easily compete with Emma since she is not as loose or wild sexually if you don't want that.
Holly is trash,who the fuck wants to date a downer?her whole path with Ian and specially Lena are pure fantasy.
Slutty Holly is nice i guess,she fucks everyone,more realistic than the geek girl fucking a model like Lena.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Can u do a guide to fuck most of the characters with both lena and ian while still mainting a relationship and the holly/ian/lena threesome, cheers mate
Honestly mate I can but I don't feel like it atm. So I'll just outline the optimal path with key choices in branching paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This post ended up being longer than I intended. I'm gonna go eat now. And safe to say I have exceeded the quota for the word "fuck" and will not be using it for the rest of the year.

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
Alison is certainly B-tier, minmaxer, statpadder choice, simply by virtue of having more content to her name when compared to Cherry, there's too much points you're gonna be missing if you decide to opt out of her arc. Minerva falls in the same category, there's additional athletics and lust points in her route, which greatly outweigh the meager one will and charisma point when you reject her advances.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Alison is certainly B-tier, minmaxer, statpadder choice, simply by virtue of having more content to her name when compared to Cherry, there's too much points you're gonna be missing if you decide to opt out of her arc. Minerva falls in the same category, there's additional athletics and lust points in her route, which greatly outweigh the meager one will and charisma point when you reject her advances.
Ian choosing the love of his life based on the value she brings to his minmaxed build:WeSmart:

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
Ian choosing the love of his life based on the value she brings to his minmaxed build:WeSmart:
I know, right? Sorry, babe, while I appreciate your character and underlying subtlety you bring to the table and how relationship with you enriches the story I just have to plow these two sows instead of you. Gotta be ready for the final battle. Maybe Perry is going to die if we don't upgrade athletics score at least to 9.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I know. Eva's Patreon subscribers are malware that infects her and allows her to influence development decisions. They focused on kinks, not the story quality.
And if I'm sure you're right about Jeremy, we'll see a lot of content with him (and I'm not against Jeremy, he's just poorly written), then I have my doubts about Stan, after several years of development we have a picture with a kiss and that's it, as if Eva did it without enthusiasm.
The strategy when you completely ignore the audience's cries and follow your vision in development 100% is more effective, although not without drawbacks.
that's true, eva should focus more on the plot and not on fetishes. After all she already has a bad story dedicated to fetishes hahaha.:KEK:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I know, right? Sorry, babe, while I appreciate your character and underlying subtlety you bring to the table and how relationship with you enriches the story I just have to plow these two sows instead of you. Gotta be ready for the final battle. Maybe Perry is going to die if we don't upgrade athletics score at least to 9.
Perry's death sounds like a positive to me :BootyTime:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Alison best route confirmed.

Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
Screenshot_20240923-022011_Our Red String.jpg
Can anyone tell me how do I unlock the rest of the options for the Trinity Path?? I have tried hooking up with both Lena and Holly but when I hook up with Holly, Lena starts avoiding Ian. So plz can anyone tell me how to get this option.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: fortuna95

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Honestly mate I can but I don't feel like it atm. So I'll just outline the optimal path with key choices in branching paths.

This post ended up being longer than I intended. I'm gonna go eat now. And safe to say I have exceeded the quota for the word "fuck" and will not be using it for the rest of the year.
You ended up doing the whole guide anyway. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 4061183
Can anyone tell me how do I unlock the rest of the options for the Trinity Path?? I have tried hooking up with both Lena and Holly but when I hook up with Holly, Lena starts avoiding Ian. So plz can anyone tell me how to get this option.
Various ways. But simplest: Kiss but don't bang Holly on bookfair trip. Have Ian keep good relations with her & Lena (choose all love options between Lena and Ian as possible to be on the safe side). As Lena, don't let Holly act like a whore but show affection and care for her at every opportunity.

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
So Perry is ME2 Jacob, the Vent God. Honestly min maxing in this game through stats seems kinda effed, I just use cheats, now if this were sengoku rance or something cheats kinda undermines the entire thing since stats are well actually well planned out in that instance. I just min max so my boi fucks all the females at least once, they all dont really lend themselves to marriage material by the most part anyway. For Lena i just min max so there is as much sex as humanly possible, i can safely skip seymour lately cuz fuck him and his scenes, not to mention the issue of schedule conflicts and i value stalkfap more than his ass since i have no money troubles cuz cheats.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
View attachment 4061183
You have to show interest in Holly with Ian. Just don't fu... er sleep with her on the book signing trip and you're good. Alternatively, you don't even have to follow Holly on the book signing trip if you don't want to. To unlock those options you just need to have Ian have interest in Holly and respond positively to Holly kissing Lena. Sidenote: your Ian must have gotten over Gillian to open this up.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes