Dec 8, 2018
The game tracks Perry being suspicious of Ian. If Ian returns from Cindys apartment and doesn't give a good answer, it tracks. If Cindy flees the apartment and Ian struggles distracting Perry, as well.
Interesting, so if Ian is not dating Lena is he able to give any answer to avoid Perry's suspicions? Would you mind explaining how the variable works, is it true/false or are there multiple levels of suspicion?

The relationship decrease with Perry is minor, isn't it? So I'm not sure what to make of it. If he were to figure it out and tell Wade, would it actually make any difference since Cindy and Wade break up in all playthroughs?

Reactions: pantypriv

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
I think that the plot hints at something like that, but I'm not sure what Patreon and Stream policies are regarding rape content. So probably something lighter like drugs involved to lower girls' inhibitions but also showing clear consent. More similar to alcohol than roofies.

Well, in "Good Girl Gone Bad" we had incest and date rape, and nothing from Patreon about it so far.

• Sad
Reactions: mommysboiii

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
And if Ian does both things, he's the worst friend ever and it's on a clearly unforgivable situation. His friendship could only continue if Perry is the biggest cuck ever and has a huge aversion to conflict, which he doesn't, the idiot can't keep his mouth shut to save his life.
I'm a shit friend then. I hope we can have a degraded Cindy in the love route, like Emma.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Interesting, so if Ian is not dating Lena is he able to give any answer to avoid Perry's suspicions? Would you mind explaining how the variable works, is it true/false or are there multiple levels of suspicion?

The relationship decrease with Perry is minor, isn't it? So I'm not sure what to make of it. If he were to figure it out and tell Wade, would it actually make any difference since Cindy and Wade break up in all playthroughs?
The difference would be that Ian fucking his friend's gf behind his back would be public knowledge, something that neither Cindy nor Ian want.

Well, in "Good Girl Gone Bad" we had incest and date rape, and nothing from Patreon about it so far.
That was some years ago, maybe policies have changed. And I seem to remember that Eva also wants to eventually release the game on Steam.

I'm a shit friend then. I hope we can have a degraded Cindy in the love route, like Emma.
Not gonna lie, that would be hot. But maybe, just for the sake of variety, there could be a female LI who doesn't secretly love being dominated.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Art is not real and just pixels but sadly not everyone sees it like that....

Its true that credit companys/ patreon playw moral gatekepper and decide what is moral in games/books/movies.... chatgbt too.... no idea why they are all on that trip

So they ban alot last couple years

I think they draw line with vampire girls that are 9000 years old :BootyTime: :BootyTime: ,pixels not consenting and incest.....

so a book like game of thornes would get nuked on patreons after there moral policing or rules...(safety team for fiction)

But mass murder in gta 6 would be ok:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:its preatty random and I guess the person who decides just visited the first view courses of ethics and morals 101..... its pretty random and selective but what can you do......

I mean sure good girl gone bad was more dark and more spicy ( because this thinks donr happen in reality at least if you are normal) but what can you do it is what it is :cry::cry:

Maybe if eva has enough money she will switch away feom patreon because
I would love a dark medival setting like game of thrones like from eva :love: :love: :love:

Like gore, dark world , politic intrigues , family betrayle , antagonist in dark setting whuuu this would be so much more spicy

Or cyberpunk like novel from eva:love::love::love::love:maybe even more exkting

Like next game 1.cyberpunk universe
2.dark medival/ fantasy

But cybeepunk would be my fav but I think both would be to dark for patreon at least if you dont cute out all the fucked up sttuff in cyberpunk world

Cyberpunk world with evakiss would have so much potential like gore ,dark world ,mindbreaks like viruses/vr, braindances , evil gangs ,betrayle ,drama , very sad game no happy endings in night city..... like a lucy/ dave ( so cute and romantic together) typ story with all kind of directions and enemys /antagonist to beat WOW thr potential is endless and corruption ways too :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
1727174086185.png 1727174103620.png
1727174176812.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
This reminds me of a never ending heated discussion of who sinned first: Adam or Eve.
Nah it reminds me more of the shooter games debate were people claimed that shooters effect the brain of humans and make people more brutal and do things in real life

Know scintificly proofen wrong and also 9 digit millions of videogamers ..... but I guess know they jumped on next thing that people see in fiction worlds and than do in reality???????

:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: bonerland

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
The game is still available on patreon... But no problem if they only check ORS
Too be honest maybe I would take it down patreon had random ban waves also creators get banned without warning after safety team ....

But I would prefer if eva would take all her subs and move to another platform :cry:

Or at least has some back up plan in her pocket

I know that one of my fav games where it all began got ban hammer too no idea why was high qualitie game.....also ntr yikes what a boomer game was sick

Last edited:
Reactions: amber111
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes