Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Like the 95% people in this beta forum (f95cuckZone), and let me guess your favorite character is Axel?
Well in this thread people love to make ian a cuck. But it doesn't matter anyway, I'm going to keep playing ian as a chad until the end of this AVN..:BootyTime::KEK:
mewing-snowman-mewing.gif
I would love it if Lena makes Iain wear her panties and suck Axel's cum out of her pussy.
That was extremely specific, pal.:HideThePain:
oh-dude-bro.gif

Last edited:

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Why are some people still firmly believing that this game will have wild content like rape/forced sex slavery as in the first game, when the developer herself already said that won't be the case? I feel like some of you guys are in for a disappointment once the final chapter drops, having been in expectation of something that was never happening in the first place.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Why are some people still firmly believing that this game will have wild content like rape/forced sex slavery as in the first game, when the developer herself already said that won't be the case? I feel like some of you guys are in for a disappointment once the final chapter drops, having been in expectation of something that was never happening in the first place.
Let's just say that Eva spoiled them with her first AVN and they still haven't moved on. :KEK:

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Quite possibly....perhaps the whole thruple....and I hate to say it...because I like Holly....but if it goes to Dubai, she is likely to be considered expendable; used as a means to induce terror in Lena. Just looking at the possibilities.
The good news is that if Eva Kiss needs writing inspiration for a degenerate Seymour path, all they have to do is read the Diddy indictment.

Aug 15, 2017
I just discovered this game recently and spent the last couple of weeks unlocking all the scenes. I feel compelled to share my thoughts. I will try to keep it concise; however, that has never been my strength, and it will most certainly be long. I will put it in spoilers to save space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes