Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
Screenshot_20240925-142200_Our Red String.jpg
Can anyone tell me how do I unlock these 2 Lena scenes? I have multiple playthroughs in different routes but still I couldn't unlock these 2, someone plz guide me and tell me the choices and routes I need to follow for this 2 scenes

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Has Cindy slept with Axel yet?
Nothing solid, but it depends on the route, ig. If Ian is just fucking her he doesnt care if she hooks up with Alex, but if Ian and Cindy are in love or if Ian helped fixing her relationship with Wade she doesnt

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 4068704
Can anyone tell me how do I unlock these 2 Lena scenes? I have multiple playthroughs in different routes but still I couldn't unlock these 2, someone plz guide me and tell me the choices and routes I need to follow for this 2 scenes
Top right is Ian cuck scene. Easiest way to get it is to just have Lena always deny Ian sex/never sleep with him. Early on she shouldn't invite him to her apartment because that initiates sex.

Bottom left is Ian punishing Lena for cheating. Easiest way to do it is to have Lena keep cheating on Ian with Axel. Ian will confront Lena at the beach and choose neutral option, not the angry one. After that depending on if Lena decides to stop cheating, Ian can initiate an open relationship or just forgive her. Then back at the beach there should be a Punish Lena option.

Reactions: NewSeal

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Question - I know one of the main draws of this game is the NTR aspect of things, but how much is there in the way of swinging content, if any? A.k.a. both partners in the relationship are aware of the third party's interest and consent to it.

Not really into straight cuckery (unless the guy getting cucked is a raging asshole, anyway), but I don't mind two guys sharing the girl or two girls and one guy as long as everyone's on board with it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to give this game a fair shot, but I'd like to know how feasible being a good person while still having an open relationship is beforehand.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lucadiadis

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Question - I know one of the main draws of this game is the NTR aspect of things, but how much is there in the way of swinging content, if any? A.k.a. both partners in the relationship are aware of the third party's interest and consent to it.

Not really into straight cuckery (unless the guy getting cucked is a raging asshole, anyway), but I don't mind two guys sharing the girl or two girls and one guy as long as everyone's on board with it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to give this game a fair shot, but I'd like to know how feasible being a good person while still having an open relationship is beforehand.
There are threesomes but no open relationship

Reactions: loloby and Serraxas

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
The Billy agency storyline is just getting started. I suspect it will either be turn out to be a wildly successful rival to Wildcats or a glorified brothel.
My gut tells me it's a scam. But it might be Billy being scammed out of his crypto money selling him the luxury and hot girls lifestyle or Billy just setting the whole thing up to fuck aspiring models. I don't see the wildly successful bussiness option, Billy doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

I liked Alison at first, but my opinion of her has dropped; the more I played, the less I liked her. She's the only character who complains about her situation and does nothing to change it although I suspect what she really wants is to get married and have a kid like her college friends. I smell a baby trap in the future. I like strong, successful women, but I imagine being stuck at home with her and a kid, listening to her whine about work, would be a nightmare.
She does something though, she works extraordinarily hard at her job. Sure, she complains quite a lot, but I find it's not that different to a lot IRL talks when the topic is work. If you put together she's owed money, working hard, nepotism at her workplace and having to go back to her parent's home, I feel is not unjustified whining. I agree with the baby trap thing though.

In the complaining and doing nothing list I would put Perry, Wade and Louise.

I am curious if anything will be done with Gillian. I do like the character design, but at first she just seemed to be there for the cuck fantasy. After Ian's meeting with her, I'm no longer 100% sure. At the very least, I curious to see any interactions between her and Lena if Ian dumped the latter for cheating.
I think that the end of the latest update with Gillian following Ian on Peoplegram and the possibility of following her back if Ian's not over her hint at something possibly happening on that path on the future. Also, the lack of her mysterious boyfriend in her Peoplegram is quite strange.

First, it's annoying that the game perpetuates the "men are more likely to cheat" falsehood. In the game, Axel, Ian, Wade, Perry, Jeremy and Mike are, in some cases potential, cheaters compared to Lena, Minerva, and Cindy. Statistically, women are much more likely to cheat, particularly in that age range.
You think so?, I wasn't aware there was any hard and solid data on the matter. IMO men and women cheat at about the same rate. Generally, men have a larger inclination to fuck different partners (there's a reason why most sex workers are women) and women have more opportunities to cheat without even making an active effort to look for it.

By the way, you are missing Louise in your cheaters list, she potentially cheats on Jeremy. I know Jeremy doesn't give a fuck, but in Louise's head they are in a relationship.

When you "forgive" someone, you lose the right to rub their nose in it, but I would like an option to tell the cheater things along the lines of "you lost the right to ask me that" or "you owe me at least this much."
Do you?. Forgive and forget are not the same thing.

Fourth, the moment of decision where Lena decides whether to stop cheating feels misplaced. There is no impetus for it to be there. From a game perspective, we players know that Ian has found out from Jeremy about Lena's escapades, but the character doesn't know this. A person can get lost in the fog. They may have an understanding that they might hurt someone they care about, but that's just an abstract until you see the look on their face. I would like an option for the cheater to change their mind and alter their ways after the confrontation even on the open relationship or break up routes. I already find it likely the cheater will have additional opportunities to cheat even if they decided against it. To me, it makes better sense from a storytelling perspective, even if it is perhaps not the best option from a gameplay perspective.
Sometimes people have a change of heart just out of self-reflection without being directly confronted with the consecuences of their actions. A guilty conscience is a powerful motivator for some people. And you already can continue cheating in the game even after deciding not to (Lena and Axel).

Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
Top right is Ian cuck scene. Easiest way to get it is to just have Lena always deny Ian sex/never sleep with him. Early on she shouldn't invite him to her apartment because that initiates sex.

Bottom left is Ian punishing Lena for cheating. Easiest way to do it is to have Lena keep cheating on Ian with Axel. Ian will confront Lena at the beach and choose neutral option, not the angry one. After that depending on if Lena decides to stop cheating, Ian can initiate an open relationship or just forgive her. Then back at the beach there should be a Punish Lena option.
For the top right Ian cuck scene, I just make Lena whore and don't have sex with Ian ??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

As noted above there are some threesomes and such as well as a possible throuple relationship. In the latest chapter, Lena and Ian (the two protagonists) can agree to an open relationship, but only as a desperation measure if Lena has been cheating on Ian, which may be a dealbreaker for you.

Maybe there'll be another on-ramp to opening their relationship in a more healthy way down the road, but that's it for now.

Reactions: ffive

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
As noted above there are some threesomes and such as well as a possible throuple relationship. In the latest chapter, Lena and Ian (the two protagonists) can agree to an open relationship, but only as a desperation measure if Lena has been cheating on Ian, which may be a dealbreaker for you.

Maybe there'll be another on-ramp to opening their relationship in a more healthy way down the road, but that's it for now.
You can choose to have an open relationship the first time you define the relationship between Ian and Lena. So far (I think) it's only being used for the threesome with Louise (that you can do anyway with high enough lust or spending a will point) and some very limited flavour on Ian and Lena's thoughts.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You can choose to have an open relationship the first time you define the relationship between Ian and Lena. So far (I think) it's only being used for the threesome with Louise (that you can do anyway with high enough lust or spending a will point) and some very limited flavour on Ian and Lena's thoughts.
Yeah, they can float the idea of "experimenting together" back then but as you say it doesn't really go very far. It's not until the current chapter that they can agree to an actual open relationship (and only if the relationship is on the skids).

Reactions: ffive

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, guys. Probably best for me to pick an LI early on and stick with it, then. Just gonna try and stay friends with everyone else and if an opportunity for a threesome happens, it happens.

Reactions: varpep

xxxtentaci0n

Dec 11, 2023
You have to show interest in Holly with Ian. Just don't fu... er sleep with her on the book signing trip and you're good. Alternatively, you don't even have to follow Holly on the book signing trip if you don't want to. To unlock those options you just need to have Ian have interest in Holly and respond positively to Holly kissing Lena. Sidenote: your Ian must have gotten over Gillian to open this up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its that a cheat mod? or how do u unlock that HUD?​

xxxtentaci0n

Dec 11, 2023

U need to have a relationship with lena? or the casual way?

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023

At this point in ORS most character relationships are past the build-up, and I've been thinking about adding more variety to the lewd scenes and interactions.
While each character leans towards certain type of kinks and interactions, I'd like to know what type of scenes, kinks and fetishes you guys are keen on seeing more of. If I missed anything or you have different suggestions, let me know down in the comments.
v12_lena_22.png
I will use this poll to gauge what you guys are interested in and see if and how I can incorporate it to upcoming scenes.

Romantic sex

Anal sex

MMF Threesome

FFM Threesome

Maledom/hardcore

Femdom/humiliation

Cunnilingus/69

Blowjob/deepthroat

Foot fetish

Lesbian

Rimjob(male)

Rimjob (female)

Spit play

Water sports

Toys/dildo/masturbation

BBC/size queen

Cuckolding

Fisting

Striptease

Prostitution

Public/risky sex

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The good news is that if Eva Kiss needs writing inspiration for a degenerate Seymour path, all they have to do is read the Diddy indictment.
Messing with Holly in Dubai, however, goes way beyond. A pale, fragile, frightened, nude Holly...suspended upside down with her legs splayed would look too, too much like a wishbone for an emir to resist, I am afraid. :cry:

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

At this point in ORS most character relationships are past the build-up, and I've been thinking about adding more variety to the lewd scenes and interactions.
While each character leans towards certain type of kinks and interactions, I'd like to know what type of scenes, kinks and fetishes you guys are keen on seeing more of. If I missed anything or you have different suggestions, let me know down in the comments.
View attachment 4068966
I will use this poll to gauge what you guys are interested in and see if and how I can incorporate it to upcoming scenes.

Romantic sex

Anal sex

MMF Threesome

FFM Threesome

Maledom/hardcore

Femdom/humiliation

Cunnilingus/69

Blowjob/deepthroat

Foot fetish

Lesbian

Rimjob(male)

Rimjob (female)

Spit play

Water sports

Toys/dildo/masturbation

BBC/size queen

Cuckolding

Fisting

Striptease

Prostitution

Public/risky sex
*sigh* Prostitution was the winner...then MMF....then Maledom/hardcore and the sex acts could be all of the above.
I guess we will *sigh* in Dubai.

Reactions: Jddjhfjffnfjf
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes