dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

At this point in ORS most character relationships are past the build-up, and I've been thinking about adding more variety to the lewd scenes and interactions.
While each character leans towards certain type of kinks and interactions, I'd like to know what type of scenes, kinks and fetishes you guys are keen on seeing more of. If I missed anything or you have different suggestions, let me know down in the comments.
View attachment 4068966
I will use this poll to gauge what you guys are interested in and see if and how I can incorporate it to upcoming scenes.

Romantic sex

Anal sex

MMF Threesome

FFM Threesome

Maledom/hardcore

Femdom/humiliation

Cunnilingus/69

Blowjob/deepthroat

Foot fetish

Lesbian

Rimjob(male)

Rimjob (female)

Spit play

Water sports

Toys/dildo/masturbation

BBC/size queen

Cuckolding

Fisting

Striptease

Prostitution

Public/risky sex
In order:

public/risky sex 171
prostitution 163
mmf threesome 143
bbc/size queen 141
maledom/hardcore 126
ffm threesome 114
cuckholding 114
romantic sex 97
lesbian 89
anal sex 84
blowjob/deepthroat 75
femdom/humiliation 74
water sports 62
striptease 58
rimjob(female) 53
rimjob(male) 51
spit play 47
cunnilingus/sixty nine 46
fisting 45
toys/dildo/masturbation 30
foot fetish 17

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
In order:

public/risky sex 171
prostitution 163
mmf threesome 143
bbc/size queen 141
maledom/hardcore 126
ffm threesome 114
cuckholding 114
romantic sex 97
lesbian 89
anal sex 84
blowjob/deepthroat 75
femdom/humiliation 74
water sports 62
striptease 58
rimjob(female) 53
rimjob(male) 51
spit play 47
fisting 45
foot fetish 17
Why is it that there are always more cucks than the other way around?:(

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
In order:

public/risky sex 171
prostitution 163
mmf threesome 143
bbc/size queen 141
maledom/hardcore 126
ffm threesome 114
cuckholding 114
romantic sex 97
lesbian 89
anal sex 84
blowjob/deepthroat 75
femdom/humiliation 74
water sports 62
striptease 58
rimjob(female) 53
rimjob(male) 51
spit play 47
fisting 45
foot fetish 17
I don't want to kink shame, but these are some boring winners

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Fourth, the moment of decision where Lena decides whether to stop cheating feels misplaced. There is no impetus for it to be there.
Like Socrambus said, it can be simply accumulated guilt weighting to the point where it trigger's reflection on one's previous actions. If you have Lena or Ian cheat, then they repeatedly have thoughts on it that it's something they should perhaps stop doing and this is simply the point where these thoughts become "too much" to just push on the backburner any longer.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
In order:

public/risky sex 171
prostitution 163
mmf threesome 143
bbc/size queen 141
maledom/hardcore 126
ffm threesome 114
cuckholding 114
romantic sex 97
lesbian 89
anal sex 84
blowjob/deepthroat 75
femdom/humiliation 74
water sports 62
striptease 58
rimjob(female) 53
rimjob(male) 51
spit play 47
fisting 45
foot fetish 17
Not very surprising results, I'm guessing it allowed multiple choice. Prostitution is the only real new thing (if we don't consider Seymour path prostitution, which it's, kinda), all the other top choices are already present of have been heavily foreshadowed.

Reactions: BGINaN

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Foot fetish fans in shambles:LOL:
I dont know those results seems like what you would expect from the paid patreons,kinda surprised by prostitution that high through.
When you consider the female protagonist enjoyers demographic, it makes perfect sense. Female mc connoisseur, enjoys making female as slutty as possible, fucking everybody, cucking push over boyfriend :WeSmart:

Jplays512

Formerly 'jmshay512'
Jul 27, 2024
Why is it that there are always more cucks than the other way around?:(
One thing to remember this game is one of the few good games with that content so all the people who want those games are going to come to this game.

there are plenty of romance games so people like me want that stuff so we have a bunch of options.

Aug 15, 2017
There are threesomes but no open relationship
There is kind of content with an open relationship in that Lena and Ian can decide to just hook up. There is also an official open relationship, but there is no content for it yet, and the only way to obtain it is for one or both of them to cheat first. There may be other options in the future.
My gut tells me it's a scam. But it might be Billy being scammed out of his crypto money selling him the luxury and hot girls lifestyle or Billy just setting the whole thing up to fuck aspiring models. I don't see the wildly successful bussiness option, Billy doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.
There are a couple of reasons I think the "successful" option might work. One, it would be unexpected in a cliché way. Billy seems like an idiot, but he has money. He might just be a nepo baby squandering daddy's money, or he may be some sort of idiot savant when it comes to business. The main reason though has to do with the storyline. I think him setting up a successful business is how to get out of the shadow of Axel or Seymour. It could allow Ivy and Lena to have a successful modelling career without worrying about money and without forcing the player to submit to either of those two. Or it could be a glorified brothel. I can see it going either way.

The rest will be under spoilers for space.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the top right Ian cuck scene, I just make Lena whore and don't have sex with Ian ??
Also, when Lena and Ian have sex, she needs to degrade him. Have Lena sit on his face. Have Ian settle for a handjob. When Lena gives him a footjob, ask about where she learned it. When Lena says Ian's cock is one of the best she's had, have him ask whose is better. Basically, have Ian be the anti-Chad.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes