BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There was, albeit not "official" prostitution. Jess and MC could sell sexual favor for drugs. Mostly with the thug gang
I suppose that counts, though only Jess does it for the drugs specifically right? I seem to recall Ash only does anything with the other dude if she is into it and not specifically to obtain the drugs.
I just hope Lena fucks my boy Wade before she becomes a prostitute and Holly fucks Stan before she becomes one too.
Foursome time between all four of them next? :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The list is pretty good, although I would have liked them to include the double anal of friendship or double vaginal without protection of discovering who is the father later (Alisson :sneaky:), but at least it makes clear that they understand the game and what they expect from it, a water sports scene of Alison will be interesting or at least I couldn't understand what she says, that would be an achievement, right? :unsure: :KEK: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I suppose that counts, though only Jess does it for the drugs specifically right? I seem to recall Ash only does anything with the other dude if she is into it and not specifically to obtain the drugs.
IIRC you do have option for Ash to suck off a dealer for a dose if you go deep enough down the drug rabbit hole. I might or might not have done that. For science. :whistle:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
She can become addicted and only do it to get her drugs, even when she got a successful career in the end

Reactions: ffive

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Btw, it's kind of interesting to see MMF rank higher than FFM in the poll. Although i guess some of that is "we've already had FFM" factor.
That would be my presumption, but I would think that with a lack of a gangbang vote option some people might pick that in its place since most gangbangs have a larger quantity of men.

Lena being the subject of a lesbian gangbang does sound quite nice though....... :unsure:

Reactions: loloby and ffive

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019

At this point in ORS most character relationships are past the build-up, and I've been thinking about adding more variety to the lewd scenes and interactions.
While each character leans towards certain type of kinks and interactions, I'd like to know what type of scenes, kinks and fetishes you guys are keen on seeing more of. If I missed anything or you have different suggestions, let me know down in the comments.
View attachment 4068966
I will use this poll to gauge what you guys are interested in and see if and how I can incorporate it to upcoming scenes.

Romantic sex

Anal sex

MMF Threesome

FFM Threesome

Maledom/hardcore

Femdom/humiliation

Cunnilingus/69

Blowjob/deepthroat

Foot fetish

Lesbian

Rimjob(male)

Rimjob (female)

Spit play

Water sports

Toys/dildo/masturbation

BBC/size queen

Cuckolding

Fisting

Striptease

Prostitution

Public/risky sex
We are about to eat good in future:cool:

Prostitution,cuck,risky sex and BBC

I think jess fans will eat good too...

Or ivy turns into antagonist

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Man, I'm losing.

Romantic Sex, Femdom/humiliation, Cunnilingus/69, Foot fetish, Spitplay, Water sports and Striptease have low votes.

Winners are Public/risky sex, Prostitution, MMF threesome, BBC/sizequeen and Cuckolding. Never change, patreons.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I imagine EK could certainly turn to Puff Daddy for ideas by watching videos of the Freak-Offs he had his girls and their handlers stage.
Messing with Holly in Dubai, however, goes way beyond. A pale, fragile, frightened, nude Holly...suspended upside down with her legs splayed would look too, too much like a wishbone for an emir to resist, I am afraid. :cry:
But in relationship steal ians girl!!! :geek::geek:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I just hope Lena fucks my boy Wade before she becomes a prostitute and Holly fucks Stan before she becomes one too.
Holly prostitution in a relationship behind ians back :love: a man can dream

But who is the antagonist ivy is not as nice as some think? Seymore seems like a joke to be honest... cant take grandpa serious

Billy???? Nahhhhh who would be big bad guy

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Why is it that there are always more cucks than the other way around?:(
A true cuckolding would be if Lena baby traps Ian into thinking it's his baby when actually, a baby would be from *insert here*. Although, Lena could be dvp and impregnated by both Ian and *insert here*. spoil-spoiled-brat.gif

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes