1st

Nov 18, 2018
I didn't like the ending of my last playthrough (Perry got frustrated and kicked everyone out, his friendship with Ian seemed ruined and Wade was dumped by Cindy).
Ok, so I started from the beginning. My main focus was to be as supportive to Ian friends as possible (Perry, Wade and Emma - cause they are the only ones Ian owns any loyalty), select only 1 LI for Ian and stick to it (I chose Emma cause she is the only one I find interesting).

The outcome, however, wasn't satisfacting either: all I managed was to help Perry with Cherry which eventualy made the rejection by Emma less hard for him. However, despite my efforts and all of the support, Wade ended again being dumped by Cindy.

That drives me to the conclusion that in order to change the final I actually have to work against Wade's interest and help Cindy instead. Their relacion is clearly toxic and common sense doesn't apply (obviously). It's a little bit silly cause Ian owns Cindy nothing and, TBH, she is the last character I would do any favours.

So, what is the solution here: help her get through the modeling sessions and befriend her (yuck!)? Won't that backfire on Ian's relation with Wade?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I didn't like the ending of my last playthrough (Perry got frustrated and kicked everyone out, his friendship with Ian seemed ruined and Wade was dumped by Cindy).
Ok, so I started from the beginning. My main focus was to be as supportive to Ian friends as possible (Perry, Wade and Emma - cause they are the only ones Ian owns any loyalty), select only 1 LI for Ian and stick to it (I chose Emma cause she is the only one I find interesting).

The outcome, however, wasn't satisfacting either: all I managed was to help Perry with Cherry which eventualy made the rejection by Emma less hard for him. However, despite my efforts and all of the support, Wade ended again being dumped by Cindy.

That drives me to the conclusion that in order to change the final I actually have to work against Wade's interest and help Cindy instead. Their relacion is clearly toxic and common sense doesn't apply (obviously). It's a little bit silly cause Ian owns Cindy nothing and, TBH, she is the last character I would do any favours.

So, what is the solution here: help her get through the modeling sessions and befriend her (yuck!)? Won't that backfire on Ian's relation with Wade?
Support and encourage their relationship, I think is the short answer. It's doomed anyway, but that'll give Wade the strength and clarity necessary to end it himself rather than be dumped.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Well, Eva says directly she'll use it as a gauge for future material, however far into the future were talking.

I don't think polling your audience should be seen as an endeavour lacking purpose in of itself, though I understand your criticism. She introduces the poll by mentioning "variety" but includes options like bbc, cucking and ffm which is already represented fairly imo.

I could see that she'll perhaps adjust what art she spends her time making. There is not much reason to spend a ton of time making fisting, watersports, rimming and foot fetish material if comparably few players care about it for example. I could also see her emphasise some of the more popular kinks with more of the various characters so players have a good selection regardless of who they pair up Lena and Ian with.
The game has been in a bit of a mess for two or three chapters now, and the time taken to develop is increasing. It seems pretty clear to me EK has hit a major creative roadblock and is struggling with devising new scenes and conflicts.

I'd say the person you are quoting is bang on the money about how this poll is quite worrying for the future of the game because it reveals both a lack of confidence (in it existing at all), and a lack of understanding of the work she has already done (the options included being largely stuff we've already gone through).

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019

I'll try to do a simple quick guide (someone correct me if I'm missing something):
  • Ian doesn't fuck Cindy
    • Don't make Ian go for Cindy and choose to tell Wade "You need to fight for Cindy" in chapter 4.
    • I'm not sure if this is really needed or not, but just in case don't leave before Cindy goes to Axel's flat for the photo session, make sure to choose "No touching" the second time, when he touches her leg and after the session tell her "Do you really want to be with Wade?".
    • During the last chapter, on the beach house tell Wade "Are you even happy with her?".
  • Ian fucks Cindy
    • You can go all in after Cindy, just make sure to make Ian stop Wade from calling Cindy once he sees the post with the photos in chapter 6.
    • You continue going after Cindy, kiss her and/or fuck her after the birthday party disaster. Once you go with her to the photo session on Axel's flat, make sure to choose "No touching" the second time, when he touches her leg.
    • During the last chapter, on the beach house tell Wade "Are you even happy with her?".
The result for both these paths is that Wade decides do break up with Cindy during the beach trip and is on his way to accept their relationship is simply over and that's for the better.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
I'll try to do a simple quick guide (someone correct me if I'm missing something):
  • Ian doesn't fuck Cindy
    • Don't make Ian go for Cindy and choose to tell Wade "You need to fight for Cindy" in chapter 4.
    • I'm not sure if this is really needed or not, but just in case don't leave before Cindy goes to Axel's flat for the photo session, make sure to choose "No touching" the second time, when he touches her leg and after the session tell her "Do you really want to be with Wade?".
Ok, I think I know what I missed: I refused to go with Cindy for that photo session. The rest of the choices you pointed out were same in my playthrough.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
The game has been in a bit of a mess for two or three chapters now, and the time taken to develop is increasing. It seems pretty clear to me EK has hit a major creative roadblock and is struggling with devising new scenes and conflicts.

I'd say the person you are quoting is bang on the money about how this poll is quite worrying for the future of the game because it reveals both a lack of confidence (in it existing at all), and a lack of understanding of the work she has already done (the options included being largely stuff we've already gone through).
You know Eva has been conducting such polls since GGGB days right? She simply uses them to know her patrons, gauge what they like, get them involved, yk some basic shit. It has nothing to do with future or writing of the game smh.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You know Eva has been conducting such polls since GGGB times right? She simply uses them to know her patrons, gauge what they like, get them involved, yk some basic shit. It has nothing to do with future or writing of the game smh.
I agree with you but you will think Evakiss would have a good idea of what her patreons like by now.
For me this poll seems like a way for EK to keep her paid patreons "involved" while shes finishing the Seymour update,give them what they want and keep them happy.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
The seething about cuckholding is weird,that option is not even in the top 3 in the poll,even BBC is doing just ok wich is surprising,you will think the EK degen patreons would vote more for that...
Contrary to opinion of some these "Sigma freeloaders", cuckolding has never been a big of deal for most of her patrons rather they prefer corruption/ cheating over it. This new poll doesn't include Cheating in it, probably reason why cuckolding got so many votes, it's the closest one to cheating.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Fucking your friends decade old crush in his vacation home while he is planning to confess to her isn't supportive to said friend.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Even Perry knows he's lying his ass off. Much like you are about "supporting Ian's friends" when you know perfectly well what you're doing in reality. :sneaky:
I'm not sure if you are refering to the game or the RL now? If it's about the game then the answer is simple: we're limited in dialogue options. In RL on the other hand, I believe that two close friends who are interested in one woman could talk it through and at least be honest with each other, if that is what you were suggesting.
Honestly, I'm not a fan of "asking for permission" because it's simply dumb: love interest is a human being and not an item, that's a 1st thing, and second: one should watch his words, like Perry with his statement about Emma because it clearly opens the door for others. Take it or leave it, simple as that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not sure if you are refering to the game or the RL now?
Well, it's a bit of both. Though the lie about "supporting Ian's friends" is mostly in RL, because having played the game you are fully aware that despite his claims about not being interested in Emma romantically Perry will try to confess his feelings to her in Ch.12, and so the actions you pick for your Ian are directly sabotaging his chances to have his feelings returned by Emma. "They should be honest and talk it through" is not an option in the game and, again, you know it.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes