Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't worry about Perry, he already has an option in case things don't work out with Emma.:KappaPride:
View attachment 4073570
Remember that Perry has certain homoxesual tendencies.:CAKE:
I understand, but according to Ffive Axel has high standards, I guess if it happens Perry would have to make a change of look, will Axel call her babygirl? :unsure: :KEK: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
- No Ian I'm telling you I don't like Emma man you're crazy! :mad:
- So it's okay if I go for her?
- No man that would be totally uncool you're a terrible friend! :mad:
- Ok then want me to be your wingman and help you get with her?
- No man I'm telling you I don't like Emma and I don't need that! :mad:

Perry is a 26 year old man but he acts like a 14 year old teenager when it comes to girls.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
- No Ian I'm telling you I don't like Emma man you're crazy! :mad:
- So it's okay if I go for her?
- No man that would be totally uncool you're a terrible friend! :mad:
- Ok then want me to be your wingman and help you get with her?
- No man I'm telling you I don't like Emma and I don't need that! :mad:

Perry is a 26 year old man but he acts like a 14 year old teenager when it comes to girls.
Perry is a whiny bitch, I'm surprised his father didn't send him to military school.:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NewSeal

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Tangentially related, but this is how Axel sounds in my head but just a bit deeper:

Even if none of the voices are an exact fit, that's definitely the intonation I imagine for him when he's speaking.
That's the episode when Wile E. Coyote (Super genius) sets up his own door and knocks!
By the way, when pronouncing Jddjhfjffnfjf , is the emphasis on the last or next to last syllable?

Aug 15, 2017
I just hope Lena fucks my boy Wade before she becomes a prostitute and Holly fucks Stan before she becomes one too.
Well, Lena is pushing hard for a threesome with Wade on the Ian cuck route, so it may happen soon.
Holly prostitution in a relationship behind ians back :love: a man can dream

But who is the antagonist ivy is not as nice as some think? Seymore seems like a joke to be honest... cant take grandpa serious

Billy???? Nahhhhh who would be big bad guy
I don't consider Ivy an antagonist. I see her more as a avenue for Lena's transformation. She doesn't force Lena to do anything, she just gives her opportunities. Along with Louise, she also serves as an example of an extreme of the relationship axis, much like Jeremy and Perry do with Ian. If I were to classify Ivy, she's the devil on Lena's shoulder.

I do think Seymour is the primary antagonist of the game just for the impact he has on the careers and potential futures of the protagonists. He has already cost Lena her job at the restaurant (if she hadn't lost it already) and her modeling gigs. It wouldn't surprise me if he is the one trying to buy the café. For Ian, he can drastically affect her future job prospects and his chances of winning the literary contest. Other characters such as Axel or Minerva serve more as personal antagonists.
When does Louis "cheat" on Jeremy? The first time she has sex with Lena is after she breaks up with him. This either happens when Louise finds out he was sending nudes to Ivy or after the dare game.
If she does the threesome with Ian and Lena while still being with Jeremy perhaps?
Yes, this is one of options in the game. IIRC Lena can convince Louise using the reasoning Jeremy already had his fun during the game with Ivy, so it's only fair Louise has now some, too.
I'll throw in my two cents from my experiences. The game is incredibly complex, and I can't claim to be an expert on every possible outcome. In order to get Louise in a threesome with either Ian or Mike, she either needs to have a threesome with Jeremy and Lena or break up with Jeremy and be sleeping with Lena. In order to get the threesome with Jeremy and Lena, Lena has to sneak into Louise's room and wake Jeremy up (plus obviously Louise and Jeremy can't break up); however, if you do this, Lena will refuse to date Ian, and they end up just hooking up. If they are just hooking up, I was unable to get the Ian/Lena/Louise threesome. I actually tried very hard to have a playthrough with both the Jeremy/Lena/Louise threesome and the Ian/Lena/Louise threesome but could never figure out the right combination of choices to make it work, if it is even possible (I really wanted one playthrough which set up a potential blow-up fight between Ian and Jeremy over Lena). It is possible that the reason for that is that the routes where Ian and Lena were just hooking up were also the routes where I had Ian pursue Cindy, Cherry, Minerva, Alison, or Emma seriously. It is possible choices made on those paths are what prevented the threesome. I did, however, succeed in obtaining both the Jeremy/Lena/Louise threesome and the Mike/Lena/Louise threesome where Lena convinced Louise to participate in the latter because of the former. Either way, it is possible for Louise to cheat.
Yeah, to each their own. I think sharing and open relationships are fun and that naturally includes elements of cuckoldry by nature. I also kinda like Ian admiring from a distance, for example being subbed to Lena's SF is fun to me, some people would see that as cuck-ish, though without a relationship between them like when I play it doesn't quite fit.
I tend not to have Ian subscribe to Lena's SF if they're dating because it feels stalker-ish. Perhaps one of the most important aspects of a relationship is trust. If you can't trust the person you're dating, you probably shouldn't be dating them (even if I know as the player that Lena is, in fact, cheating on Ian. It's like checking up on your SO at work. One minor annoyance of mine is when Lena has a SF account, the responses from Ian are to think it's hot, get mad, or be insecure. I would have liked a "I don't care. I trust you." type of response.
Perry being content with his situation makes his whining even more pathetic and cringy. Dude have even audacity to complain about Cindy wanting to spend more time with Wade, when their relationship is on the rocks. He either drinks beer and play video games alone, or with Wade. Also his constant nostalgia for their teen years; how great it was to go to the same bar and drink beer, but when Emma says that this bar and many other places will be closed due to worsening economic situation he quickly wants to change the subject the second she says that people need to organize and protest. Dude even throws a hissy fit, when Ian won't fully sponsor their little vacation in latest chapter. He is manchild of privelege.

You say that Alison whines about her situation and do nothing about it. I mean, it's hard to make changes in the company when you're not in the management. Then you are seeking promotion, but losing to useless nepo baby. What's wrong with wanting to vent about that frustrating situation.
As for not sending resumes to other cities, the company she worked for owes her a lot of money, which she will not get. Economic situation forced her to return living with her parents. She spent her whole life in one place; her friends, family, career, love of her life are in Baluart. It's hard to leave that many things behind.

I wouldn't go into that whole cheating statistic, since the data are all over the place from many sources.

View attachment 4069971
Spoilers for length
Absolutely, but at least it involves honesty and open communication. It may be pure fantasy, but at least it has a sliver of plausibility. My biggest problem with most harem games is the MC sleeping with multiple girls behind their backs and them deciding to share because the MC has a magic cock. One of the worst tropes ever.
I didn't like the ending of my last playthrough (Perry got frustrated and kicked everyone out, his friendship with Ian seemed ruined and Wade was dumped by Cindy).
Ok, so I started from the beginning. My main focus was to be as supportive to Ian friends as possible (Perry, Wade and Emma - cause they are the only ones Ian owns any loyalty), select only 1 LI for Ian and stick to it (I chose Emma cause she is the only one I find interesting).

The outcome, however, wasn't satisfacting either: all I managed was to help Perry with Cherry which eventualy made the rejection by Emma less hard for him. However, despite my efforts and all of the support, Wade ended again being dumped by Cindy.

That drives me to the conclusion that in order to change the final I actually have to work against Wade's interest and help Cindy instead. Their relacion is clearly toxic and common sense doesn't apply (obviously). It's a little bit silly cause Ian owns Cindy nothing and, TBH, she is the last character I would do any favours.

So, what is the solution here: help her get through the modeling sessions and befriend her (yuck!)? Won't that backfire on Ian's relation with Wade?
I'll try to do a simple quick guide (someone correct me if I'm missing something):
  • Ian doesn't fuck Cindy
    • Don't make Ian go for Cindy and choose to tell Wade "You need to fight for Cindy" in chapter 4.
    • I'm not sure if this is really needed or not, but just in case don't leave before Cindy goes to Axel's flat for the photo session, make sure to choose "No touching" the second time, when he touches her leg and after the session tell her "Do you really want to be with Wade?".
    • During the last chapter, on the beach house tell Wade "Are you even happy with her?".
  • Ian fucks Cindy
    • You can go all in after Cindy, just make sure to make Ian stop Wade from calling Cindy once he sees the post with the photos in chapter 6.
    • You continue going after Cindy, kiss her and/or fuck her after the birthday party disaster. Once you go with her to the photo session on Axel's flat, make sure to choose "No touching" the second time, when he touches her leg.
    • During the last chapter, on the beach house tell Wade "Are you even happy with her?".
The result for both these paths is that Wade decides do break up with Cindy during the beach trip and is on his way to accept their relationship is simply over and that's for the better.
It's even simpler than that. Assuming you're not dating Cindy, you can get the Wade breaks up with Cindy outcome in three steps:

1) Go to the third photoshoot and don't get kicked out. It doesn't matter if you object to Axel touching Cindy's thigh or not.
2) After the photoshoot, ask Cindy "Do you really want to be with Wade?"
3) At the beach house, ask Wade "Are you even happy with her?"

Done. Wade has his epiphany and decides to dump Cindy.
From the beginning Perry's drug addict Pikachu was a pain in the ass where I had to convince him to do the most basic things and we really have to think about feelings and let him have the best ass in the game....fuck it, hell NO!! :mad: (n)Emma's ass is mine :love: (y)
As Gollum would say "my treasure" :love::LOL:
View attachment 4072530
Wouldn't Gollum say "my precious?"
Eva had also flip-flopped between saying 16 or 20 chapters will be released. Not wanting to disappoint people with 16 I can imagine she might be scrambling for ideas to pad out the story for the full 20 chapters or something closer to that.
I made a similar comment in my original post in this thread. Most of the core elements feel basically finished and just waiting on a resolution; however, many things have been introduced that just feel like their starting. It does make the game feel a bit bipolar. In some ways, if feels like it's just waiting on its conclusion. In others, it feels like it's only halfway done or just starting. If what you're saying is true, it makes complete sense.
I understand, but according to Ffive Axel has high standards, I guess if it happens Perry would have to make a change of look, will Axel call her babygirl? :unsure: :KEK: (y)
Axel is also competitive and vindictive. Just letting him know that Perry is Ian's best friend might be enough to pique his interest.
so did Cindy cheat on Ian?
It's ambiguous. Depending on route, though, I would say possibly to likely.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well, Lena is pushing hard for a threesome with Wade on the Ian cuck route, so it may happen soon.

I don't consider Ivy an antagonist. I see her more as a avenue for Lena's transformation. She doesn't force Lena to do anything, she just gives her opportunities. Along with Louise, she also serves as an example of an extreme of the relationship axis, much like Jeremy and Perry do with Ian. If I were to classify Ivy, she's the devil on Lena's shoulder.

I do think Seymour is the primary antagonist of the game just for the impact he has on the careers and potential futures of the protagonists. He has already cost Lena her job at the restaurant (if she hadn't lost it already) and her modeling gigs. It wouldn't surprise me if he is the one trying to buy the café. For Ian, he can drastically affect her future job prospects and his chances of winning the literary contest. Other characters such as Axel or Minerva serve more as personal antagonists.

I'll throw in my two cents from my experiences. The game is incredibly complex, and I can't claim to be an expert on every possible outcome. In order to get Louise in a threesome with either Ian or Mike, she either needs to have a threesome with Jeremy and Lena or break up with Jeremy and be sleeping with Lena. In order to get the threesome with Jeremy and Lena, Lena has to sneak into Louise's room and wake Jeremy up (plus obviously Louise and Jeremy can't break up); however, if you do this, Lena will refuse to date Ian, and they end up just hooking up. If they are just hooking up, I was unable to get the Ian/Lena/Louise threesome. I actually tried very hard to have a playthrough with both the Jeremy/Lena/Louise threesome and the Ian/Lena/Louise threesome but could never figure out the right combination of choices to make it work, if it is even possible (I really wanted one playthrough which set up a potential blow-up fight between Ian and Jeremy over Lena). It is possible that the reason for that is that the routes where Ian and Lena were just hooking up were also the routes where I had Ian pursue Cindy, Cherry, Minerva, Alison, or Emma seriously. It is possible choices made on those paths are what prevented the threesome. I did, however, succeed in obtaining both the Jeremy/Lena/Louise threesome and the Mike/Lena/Louise threesome where Lena convinced Louise to participate in the latter because of the former. Either way, it is possible for Louise to cheat.

I tend not to have Ian subscribe to Lena's SF if they're dating because it feels stalker-ish. Perhaps one of the most important aspects of a relationship is trust. If you can't trust the person you're dating, you probably shouldn't be dating them (even if I know as the player that Lena is, in fact, cheating on Ian. It's like checking up on your SO at work. One minor annoyance of mine is when Lena has a SF account, the responses from Ian are to think it's hot, get mad, or be insecure. I would have liked a "I don't care. I trust you." type of response.

Spoilers for length

Absolutely, but at least it involves honesty and open communication. It may be pure fantasy, but at least it has a sliver of plausibility. My biggest problem with most harem games is the MC sleeping with multiple girls behind their backs and them deciding to share because the MC has a magic cock. One of the worst tropes ever.

It's even simpler than that. Assuming you're not dating Cindy, you can get the Wade breaks up with Cindy outcome in three steps:

1) Go to the third photoshoot and don't get kicked out. It doesn't matter if you object to Axel touching Cindy's thigh or not.
2) After the photoshoot, ask Cindy "Do you really want to be with Wade?"
3) At the beach house, ask Wade "Are you even happy with her?"

Done. Wade has his epiphany and decides to dump Cindy.

Wouldn't Gollum say "my precious?"

I made a similar comment in my original post in this thread. Most of the core elements feel basically finished and just waiting on a resolution; however, many things have been introduced that just feel like their starting. It does make the game feel a bit bipolar. In some ways, if feels like it's just waiting on its conclusion. In others, it feels like it's only halfway done or just starting. If what you're saying is true, it makes complete sense.

Axel is also competitive and vindictive. Just letting him know that Perry is Ian's best friend might be enough to pique his interest.

It's ambiguous. Depending on route, though, I would say possibly to likely.
If you read the books, Gollum calls it "my treasure" at the beginning when he has the one ring, and then he changes how he calls it "my precious" and even "my gift", Emma is mine and I'm not going to share her with anyone, damn am I turning into him? :unsure::eek: :KEK: (y)

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
so did Cindy cheat on Ian?
Well, she first cheat Wade with Ian, now depends on what path you are, but apparently there's gonna be a Cuck Route and a Love route with Cindy. She's gonna be another Lena who can go full Ian or full slut.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes