Dec 8, 2018
Is there a possibility that when Wade decides to break up with Cindy, they end up staying together?

It seems strange to me that the option to strengthen their relationship exists if it has relatively little outcome in the end. Perhaps, even if they do break up, they will get back together later in the game or in the epilogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG
Aug 15, 2017
If you read the books, Gollum calls it "my treasure" at the beginning when he has the one ring, and then he changes how he calls it "my precious" and even "my gift", Emma is mine and I'm not going to share her with anyone, damn am I turning into him? :unsure::eek: :KEK: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mostly, I was trying for an easy joke. Gollum also refers to it as his birthday present, which makes me wonder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a possibility that when Wade decides to break up with Cindy, they end up staying together?

It seems strange to me that the option to strengthen their relationship exists if it has relatively little outcome in the end. Perhaps, even if they do break up, they will get back together later in the game or in the epilogue.
I can't know for certain, but I suspect that the Axel-Cindy relationship will end in a dramatic fashion. The Cindy-Wade relationship, in that case, will likely play a factor into what happens after. Or I'm wrong. That is statistically the most likely situation.

Reactions: Leongen43
Aug 14, 2021
Hilarious to me that cuckolding and maledom/hardcore are right next to each other and separated by only 14 votes; ORS appeals to very different folks in very different ways. Somewhat surprised to see lesbianism lower than I'd expect, and I have to say I'd hoped romantic sex to be a little higher. Also surprised to see femdom so much lower than cuckolding, but maybe I'm wrong to automatically associate those kinks together. Not surprised at all to see the more niche kinks (e.g. spit, watersports, rimming, fisting) continue to be more niche. I wouldn't have expected foot fetish to be at the absolute bottom, though.
Hopefully, this one is from a plan future game not the current ORS. If not, I really do hope EK doesnt pick the most votes (top 3) but rather pick the ones that are in top 10 that way some fans would be more engaging for every chapter because their favorite kink is in that chapter instead of waiting for multiple chapters just to get to see glimpse of their favorite kink. Just my two cents

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes