lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
i'm just hoping for a scene of cuck Ian getting pegged by Lena, Ivy and Holly while Perry and Stan wank off to it like the bitches they are. the best scene in GGGB was getting fucked by the gang banger while your bitch of a boyfriend watches and cries.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Also, I came across a website that catalogue's avns but.... why in the fuck did billy get race swapped?
I don't think we ever got the reason. Perhaps to avoid being "ghetto" (he's Jeremy's friend) or to avoid the black rapper/hip hop cliché once again (done in GGGB)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
i'm just hoping for a scene of cuck Ian getting pegged by Lena, Ivy and Holly while Perry and Stan wank off to it like the bitches they are. the best scene in GGGB was getting fucked by the gang banger while your bitch of a boyfriend watches and cries.
I will be happy with Lena letting someone to cum in her face and then go to kiss Ian, or fuck someone and after make Ian lick her pussy. I mean, if we are going to have a cuck Ian those are things that must have the game.

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
I will be happy with Lena letting someone to cum in her face and then go to kiss Ian, or fuck someone and after make Ian lick her pussy. I mean, if we are going to have a cuck Ian those are things that must have the game.
yeah thats true, cuck Ian needs a cage as well and some cute thigh high socks.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
After a couple of hours tinkering with choices, I've finally got the outcome where the Ian x Lena x Holly path occurs. My only question is if having Emma join in our fun could be a possible path in the future?

Also, I came across a website that catalogue's avns but.... why in the fuck did billy get race swapped?

View attachment 4076267
Maybe billy is the bad guy in story??? And eva dont wants the black guy to be a drug dealer/pimp again (sterotype) would be my guess ???

Maybe Like in good girl gone bad it was like that too if I remember right??long time that I played

But billy looks like he lifes of from daddys money or a soy so is he really a bad guy :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and ffive
Aug 15, 2017
I don't see it as a matter of trust. I think it's very unlikely that something happens with a SF sub, they are just wankers and simps. For me it would be a matter of possessiveness, for lack of a better word. I think OF/SF is a legitimate and even smart way for a girl to monetize simps, but I wouldn't date a girl with an account on it our would like an hypothetical daughter doing it. Kind of similar to my opinion on stripers.
Possessiveness is a better word. Given that Ian is set up from the beginning to not really care that Lena does nude modelling, him not caring about SF seems a natural extension to that.
I agree with what you say about you being burn out with poor Alison. Come on, even if you don't like her, Alison is clearly in love with Ian, she only uses Jeremy if Ian doesn't pay her attention.
Even before the burn out, I never got the "Ian is love of Alison's life" vibe. Alison likes him. She prefers him to Jeremy. She's had a mild crush on him for a long time. She's jealous of Lena. I would even say she's falling for him on her romantic route. I just don't see a level of investment on Alison's behalf that indicate strong feelings.

Perspective probably has a lot to do with it to. One thing that occurred to me is that perhaps the reason I find Wade and Perry more tolerable than many is that this update was the first I played. I suspect, if I had been playing this game for years and didn't get to see their character progression, I would likely find them far more insufferable. I also like hooking Emma and Perry up, so I experience happy Perry more often than throw-everyone-out-of-the-house Perry. Similarly with Alison, I often skip her trip to save money and eventually break up with her, so I tend to think of her rather mild reactions to those situations as indicators of her feelings.

Of course, I can be entirely wrong. That is an option that can never entirely be removed from the table.
The only reference to a birthday is Ian telling how during his last birthday party a friend of Perry made a mess in Ian's parents house and that got him kicked out and starting living with Perry. But Eva made some trading cards for the characters (I finally managed to find them!) in her Patreon and they include their zodiac signs:
  • Ian and Mike are Libra, so their birthdays would be between September 23 - October 22. Latest date in game is second week of August, so it's not that far and will probably be included in the game.
  • Lena is Aquarius, so her birthday would be between January 22 - February 19. Probably not relevant to the game.
  • Perry, Emma and Cherry are Pisces, so his birthday would be between February 20 - March 20.
  • Cindy and Robert are Scorpio, so her birthday would be between October 23 - November 22. Maybe we will see it in game.
  • Holly is Virgo, so her birthday would be between 24 August - September 22. It should be close in game, but I don't remember any reference to it so far.
  • Alison is Sagittarius, so her birthday would be between November 23 and December 21.
  • Jeremy is Aries, so his birthday would be between March 21 - Abril 20.
  • Louise is Cancer, so her birthday would be between June 21- July 22. So it already happened in game but nobody said anything IIRC.
  • Axel and Jess are Gemini, so their birthdays would be between May 21 - June 20. Same as Louise's, they already happened in game.
  • Seymour is Leo, so his birthday would be between July 23, August 23. It either already happened or is going to happen during next update, maybe it will coincide with his travel with Lena?.
Why I have a sneaking suspicion that Ian and Mike's birthdays will be on the same day and might cause drama? I imagine Holly's birthday will be a big event. Jeremy's birthday probably happened right before the game started. Louise's birthday may have happened after she moved back to her parents for the summer.

Oh, I did have one theory that would ultimately have little impact on the game. It occurred to me that Lena might be an affair baby and that her "step dad" is actually her bio father. Basically, Lena's mom had an affair with "step dad," and Lena was the result. "Dad" found out and left. Spike knows and blames all of them. Lena's mom feels guilty that Spike lost his dad so she goes out of her way to make it up to him. It would be a way to tie up Lena's family dynamic without resorting to the "deadbeat dad" and "rebellious loser brother" clichés. It wouldn't really change anything, but it would explain their dysfunction.

Reactions: Socrambus

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't think we ever got the reason. Perhaps to avoid being "ghetto" (he's Jeremy's friend) or to avoid the black rapper/hip hop cliché once again (done in GGGB)
No official reason was given, but it happened right after the chapter where Alison could have a threesome with him and Jeremy. A ton of fans started hooting about "BBC gangbang Alison" so the presumed reason for his race change was because Eva wanted to remove the expectation that his material would be a copy/paste of the rapper guy's and his pals content from GGGB.

Reactions: ffive

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Maybe billy is the bad guy in story??? And eva dont wants the black guy to be a drug dealer/pimp again (sterotype) would be my guess ???

Maybe Like in good girl gone bad it was like that too if I remember right??long time that I played

But billy looks like he lifes of from daddys money or a soy so is he really a bad guy :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Daddy's money seems to be the answer:

Python:
    i "Billy? That's your childhood friend you told me about, right? The one who owned a theme park?"
    j "His father did, or something like that. We would always get in for free."
    j "But yeah, he's the one. Really cool guy. I'll introduce you next time."
I think he will be a "bad guy". I mean, he explicitly says he's not looking for profit investing in his agency. So if you set up a business with hot girls involved and you don't care for profit, there's only one possibility, his objective is fucking hot wannabe models. And both times Billy and Lena talk she might be drugged, that makes me feel drugs will be involved in his path.

Oh, I did have one theory that would ultimately have little impact on the game. It occurred to me that Lena might be an affair baby and that her "step dad" is actually her bio father. Basically, Lena's mom had an affair with "step dad," and Lena was the result. "Dad" found out and left. Spike knows and blames all of them. Lena's mom feels guilty that Spike lost his dad so she goes out of her way to make it up to him. It would be a way to tie up Lena's family dynamic without resorting to the "deadbeat dad" and "rebellious loser brother" clichés. It wouldn't really change anything, but it would explain their dysfunction.
After the Never have I ever game and the incest question, I don't think Lena's step dad will be her "real" dad. That would make the possible incest real and I think Patreon and Steam don't like that very much.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
yeah thats true, cuck Ian needs a cage as well and some cute thigh high socks.
jesus christ what the fuck did i just read.:HideThePain:
michael-scott-constipated.gif

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Like ffive mentioned, I'd like to see Lena pegging Ian but in the lovey dovey way. I'm into gentle femdom. :oops:

Aug 15, 2017
I think he will be a "bad guy". I mean, he explicitly says he's not looking for profit investing in his agency. So if you set up a business with hot girls involved and you don't care for profit, there's only one possibility, his objective is fucking hot wannabe models. And both times Billy and Lena talk she might be drugged, that makes me feel drugs will be involved in his path.
As I mentioned, I can see it going either way, and much of that is tied to my feeling that this game could end soon or go on for a while. If EK completes the story by chapter 16, I think the chances that Billy's agency is legitimate are higher since it would quickly tie up lose threads. If the story goes to chapter 20, the likelihood of it being a scam are higher. At this point, it's Schrödinger's agency. It is both good and bad until we find out how much story is left.
After the Never have I ever game and the incest question, I don't think Lena's step dad will be her "real" dad. That would make the possible incest real and I think Patreon and Steam don't like that very much.
As long as Lena never actually sleeps with him, I don't think it would be a problem. I doubt a bit of flavor text would really have an impact. Then again, I don't work for Patreon or Valve, so what do I know?

That does remind me of some inconsistencies in the Never Have I Ever game. Sometimes if Ian does something in the game, such as record himself having sex with Lena, it will force him to answer correctly, but others, such as the blowjob in the bathroom or a threesome, it doesn't. Ian doesn't even really acknowledge the threesome with Jeremy and Alison in the game. Also, the game doesn't seem to consider having sex in the ocean as public sex. If Ian tells Lena he had done it in the past, it doesn't impact the game. Similarly, if Ian and Holly have sex in the ocean, Holly will say she never had public sex but will admit to having sex in the sea. Probably more work than necessary for EK, but it is something I noticed.

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
After a couple of hours tinkering with choices, I've finally got the outcome where the Ian x Lena x Holly path occurs. My only question is if having Emma join in our fun could be a possible path in the future?

View attachment 4076267
I guess eva didn't want to reuse the stereotypical black raper with a third leg and changed it. :KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

it's obvious that billy has something fucked up going on behind his business. Isn't Billy Russian or Romanian by any chance? :HideThePain:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
EK made all of you a favour,if Billy was black he would be "popular" like Marcel only because of his BBC:BootyTime:
I do believe his whole route seems kinda similar to the Tyronne one in GGGB,orgy incoming...

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
it's obvious that billy has something fucked up going on behind his business. Isn't Billy Russian or Romanian by any chance? :HideThePain:
Billy??? Like fucked up???

I dont know that guy looks like a tiktok star..... or out of a boy groupe...

Maybe he is the bad guy he was also glazing my nerd holly :mad: maybe he is.. no idea

I would love if the main bad guy is someone unespected like for example the guy that was at hollys book hotel ....

On first look he semms like a nice guy but pushed holly a bit :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Billy??? Like fucked up???

I dont know that guy looks like a tiktok star..... or out of a boy groupe...

Maybe he is the bad guy he was also glazing my nerd holly :mad: maybe he is.. no idea
That's the funny thing about billy, he looks like a bitch but the people he works for are the real problem. :KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
EK made all of you a favour,if Billy was black he would be "popular" like Marcel only because of his BBC:BootyTime:
I do believe his whole route seems kinda similar to the Tyronne one in GGGB,orgy incoming...
I really wouldn't have cared as long as eva gave me the choice to kill him with lena. Which is impossible knowing her.:KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Xupuzulla

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
My spidy sens were tingeling when he glazed up my nerd holly....maybe he saw like easy target in hee because he wants to talk to her again..

So maybe my ian need to be careful around billy :eek: :eek:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes