mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
EK made all of you a favour,if Billy was black he would be "popular" like Marcel only because of his BBC:BootyTime:
I do believe his whole route seems kinda similar to the Tyronne one in GGGB,orgy incoming...
That would be HOT but than I really need to hide my nerd holly as ian from him

Because I guess it will be ivy ,lena, holly... maybe alison????jess???

Because we all know what happen there

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
That's the funny thing about billy, he looks like a bitch but the people he works for are the real problem. :KEK:
This could be the case and maybe the guys behind jess eye/lip :eek: :eek:

Like daddys money .. bad guys behind him ... than he can have a big mouth like ... gets everything he wants ..

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Now you want to hide Holly?
The fuck is wrong with you?:mad:
Ohh no holly is the love of my life billy ... I even made her a present and have cute dates under the moonlight...and we cuddle every night

PlS PLS dont so anything bad to nerd holly... billy and his terrible friends (WINk WINK)
1727472532181.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Imagine if Billy gets a threesome with Lena and Ivy before Ian,now THAT would be a twist:whistle:
Tbh, it's pretty much guaranteed to happen(if) now. Billy's trip is scheduled to be in the weekends of week 3, which is basically next week in game.
With 3 days reserved in a big mansion, plenty of drugs and fun promised, I doubt they are gonna just sit there and sing kumbaya.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
This could be the case and maybe the guys behind jess eye/lip :eek: :eek:

Like daddys money .. bad guys behind him ... than he can have a big mouth like ... gets everything he wants ..
Not a bad theory at all.:unsure:
Ohh no holly is the love of my life billy ... I even made her a present and have cute dates under the moonlight...and we cuddle every night

PlS PLS dont so anything bad to nerd holly... billy and his terrible friends (WINk WINK)
View attachment 4076816
Have a seat man, I think eva is preparing something special for you.:KEK:
amongus-cuck-chair-amongus.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lexlexx

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Not a bad theory at all.:unsure:

Have a seat man, I think eva is preparing something special for you.:KEK:
View attachment 4076860
Mate I am still not a cuck...

I like romantic relationship build up like nerd holly ian for example than slow burn corruption/ gf stolen...

Thats not what a cuck normaly enjoys

A cuck dosent enjoy getting gf stolen because he is madly in love ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Imagine if Billy gets a threesome with Lena and Ivy before Ian,now THAT would be a twist:whistle:
Considering that Jeremy is friends with Billy we might see him at Billy's party house and getting Ivy/Lena homerun before Ian... :whistle:
It will happen but, is the first really the winner?. Once the next arrives they become cucks, right?.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Mate I am still not a cuck...

I like romantic relationship build up like nerd holly ian for example than slow burn corruption/ gf stolen...

Thats not what a cuck normaly enjoys

The mc dosent enjoy getting gf stolen because he is madly in love ....
okay man, I believe you.:HideThePain:
Bob.jpeg

Aug 15, 2017
Tbh, it's pretty much guaranteed to happen(if) now. Billy's trip is scheduled to be in the weekends of week 3, which is basically next week in game.
With 3 days reserved in a big mansion, plenty of drugs and fun promised, I doubt they are gonna just sit there and sing kumbaya.
Ivy's a tough one to gauge. On one hand she likes to have fun. Also, she has no qualms about doing anything necessary to advance her goals. On the other, she has a low BS tolerance and, especially after Axel, doesn't like being manipulated.

As long as Ivy believes Billy will benefit her, she'll be all in. If she suspects the whole thing is is scam, however, her reaction becomes harder to predict. I can see her basically deciding, screw it, and enjoying the party for the weekend before telling everyone to screw themselves when the party is over. I can also see her being the first one out the door if she really believes they are trying to use her. Likely it will be different outcomes based on choices.
Who knows? jeremy will probably get angry and I hope he has improved his ground fighting or it's going to end badly for him.:KEK:
At the very least, it would challenge Jeremy's commitment in the player lifestyle.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Considering that Jeremy is friends with Billy we might see him at Billy's party house and getting Ivy/Lena homerun before Ian... :whistle:
I wouldn't mind Jeremy showing up. Though I've never been very impressed with him, I feel like it would make sense to give Lena's who broke him and Louise up a chance to sample his goods now that, that is well in the past. Though I would assume you'd have to do thing that doesn't diapprove of him further before that point too, like talking Ivy down from getting with him and such.
Ivy's a tough one to gauge. On one hand she likes to have fun. Also, she has no qualms about doing anything necessary to advance her goals. On the other, she has a low BS tolerance and, especially after Axel, doesn't like being manipulated.

As long as Ivy believes Billy will benefit her, she'll be all in. If she suspects the whole thing is is scam, however, her reaction becomes harder to predict. I can see her basically deciding, screw it, and enjoying the party for the weekend before telling everyone to screw themselves when the party is over. I can also see her being the first one out the door if she really believes they are trying to use her. Likely it will be different outcomes based on choices.
On the other hand, losing out on the Wildcats might make Ivy more determined to get into Billy's good graces or to be available to make whatever he's cooking up work out, so she can benefit.

Since the Wildcats contract always goes to Cindy I imagine the determining factor with Billy, assuming he is going to be starting a legit business, might be Lena's participation and how her and Ivy interact during it. I have wondered if Lena and Ivy could perhaps become rivals of a sort, depending on agenda and such.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes