Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I still feel like Marcel is a meme character. He only exists in the case that Lena is dating Ian because on that route she refuses to mess around with Jeremy so Evakiss needed an alternate BBC fetish character.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG
Aug 15, 2017
He tries to get away from his past, where he was shy and unattractive to girls, but he does it dirty.
I forgot to mention, but I strongly agree with this part. Jeremy is definitely overcompensating and trying to get away from his nerdy past. Also, thank you for the praise.
is the game completed? or its just the chapter that is completed?
It is just through chapter 12 that is complete. It has been reported that the dev has gone back on forth on the planned length of the game, either 16 or 20 chapters. That means the game is either 3/4 or 3/5 of the way done.
I still feel like Marcel is a meme character. He only exists in the case that Lena is dating Ian because on that route she refuses to mess around with Jeremy so Evakiss needed an alternate BBC fetish character.
I can't say you're entirely wrong. At least so far.
I think there is a decent chance EK will develop the option for a genuine loving relationship between Marcel and Holly.
That would be cute. While Holly is my favorite, and most of my playthroughs involve her with Ian in some regard—Holly only, rebound after break up with Lena, Holly Trinity, etc.—I'd probably do one playthrough to see it if it happens.

Reactions: GokutheG

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
It's up to the player. You can either decide for one of them (or both) to break up, or to stop (or keep) cheating. If Ian is informed by Jeremy that Lena has been cheating on him, he can choose to confront her about it or stay quiet. If you confront Lena, you have option to turn their relationship into fully open arrangement where they both can fuck other people, but stay together. Alternatively, if Ian got over Gillian he can also simply forgive Lena.
I'm only getting 2 options, the see her as a friend option (Where they still breakup) or the i can't accept that she will never be my my girlfriend option. So i went with the second option but when i pick that Ian says he can't because he will get jealous and still breaks up with her. I'm never getting the open relationship option or the forgive her option even if i choose for him to forget about his ex en have Lena choose to be with Ian in this update. Do you know what the requirements are for those options?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm only getting 2 options, the see her as a friend option (Where they still breakup) or the i can't accept that she will never be my my girlfriend option. So i went with the second option but when i pick that Ian says he can't because he will get jealous and still breaks up with her. I'm never getting the open relationship option or the forgive her option even if i choose for him to forget about his ex en have Lena choose to be with Ian in this update. Do you know what the requirements are for those options?
Did you have Ian tell Jeremy that he's falling for Lena in the beginning of the game?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think there is a decent chance EK will develop the option for a genuine loving relationship between Marcel and Holly.
I don't think so, and I think people believing it are delusional. He just said a few words making a bit of humour to Holly and some people think it's the start of the greatest love story ever :LOL:

Reactions: yuvce
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes