Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
If Japan is in the cards, it will have to precede Dubai. If there is an "after Dubai", then EK will have had to decide to take things way further than I expected....she will have decided to cater to the freak market. *sigh* Xupu... I have covered this before. Either you have not been paying attention or you are having trouble keeping up. :coffee:
I'm more and more convinced you know something about the future progress of the game because you seem so fixated on Dubai.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'm more and more convinced you know something about the future progress of the game because you seem so fixated on Dubai.
I honestly believe Andrea is a friend of Evakiss and was sent here to fuck with us:LOL:
Theres something about her posts that seem very specific,like the fact Seymour is a international pimp.

• Yay, new update!
  • Wow
Reactions: Gato21 and Geigi
Aug 15, 2017
I'm only getting 2 options, the see her as a friend option (Where they still breakup) or the i can't accept that she will never be my my girlfriend option. So i went with the second option but when i pick that Ian says he can't because he will get jealous and still breaks up with her. I'm never getting the open relationship option or the forgive her option even if i choose for him to forget about his ex en have Lena choose to be with Ian in this update. Do you know what the requirements are for those options?
Could you provide a screenshot or a save? That would allow me to figure out exactly what scene is playing and what the relevant variables are.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The Andrea method of prognostication...

View attachment 4083569
Thank you for proving my point.

I honestly believe Andrea is a friend of Evakiss and was sent here to fuck with us:LOL:
Theres something about her posts that seem very specific,like the fact Seymour is a international pimp.
But seriously...no....I am simply applying the most basic tenets of psychohistory theory and coming up with the most probable result.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm only getting 2 options, the see her as a friend option (Where they still breakup) or the i can't accept that she will never be my my girlfriend option. So i went with the second option but when i pick that Ian says he can't because he will get jealous and still breaks up with her. I'm never getting the open relationship option or the forgive her option even if i choose for him to forget about his ex en have Lena choose to be with Ian in this update. Do you know what the requirements are for those options?
It sounds like you never had Ian and Lena enter actual relationship in Ch.8, and they were simply hooking up. This is a different setup, and the "breakup" happens because you've flagged one of them as wanting more than that, which the other doesn't reciprocate.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'll see your tinfoil theories and raise you a "Andrea is actually that RL friend EK has based Louise on."

:whistle::coffee:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes