BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I get what you're saying overall, but I think Robert in particular is a bad example, because being pushy and demanding is a fundamental part of who his character is at this point in time. He's basically like that in every scene in the first few chapters.
Yeah, but like I've said before, Robert isn't my issue. Not by himself anyway, he's a symptom. It's how choosing to be more sexually/romantically exclusive piles on top of itself by chapter 7.

Even if my wished for "maybe" option to Robert were implemented I'd still reject him outright on my current pt, lol. I'm not hung up about Robert.
All Lena's relationships are "do now or don't" in style, besides Holly and Ian. She doesn't have any long-standing pursuits besides them. I'm fully expecting something to come, it just hasn't in ch. 7.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
This was very minor, and possibly just me, but I sensed more bi vibes coming from Perry initially, in Chapter 1. Obviously we now know there won't be any m/m stuff, and that's fine if that's Eva's vision, but it's still fun to speculate.
I don't mind m/m, I just don't pursue it myself. I'm one of those weird bi women who has a clear preference for other women. Like, something can't be sexy to me without a woman involved, so I never had the same interest in m/m erotica and romance that some bi women do.

I think it would fit ORS to have m/m content, but I don't think Eva should make it if she's uncomfortable about it either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I feel like what BlandChili is saying in general, and I agree with her, is that it appears Eva is trying with ORS to do more than just a smut game. She mentioned she wants it on Steam eventually. ORS is not GGGB. The narrative is more nuanced and grounded, but of course you can still go the full-slut route. So it's understandable that some of us would like an option for more wholesome relationships. Given the variety of options and interesting consequences, hopefully in further chapters the wholesome and slow-burn romantic options become more available, especially to Lena.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't mind m/m, I just don't pursue it myself. I'm one of those weird bi women who has a clear preference for other women. Like, something can't be sexy to me without a woman involved, so I never had the same interest in m/m erotica and romance that some bi women do.

I think it would fit ORS to have m/m content, but I don't think Eva should make it if she's uncomfortable about it either.
Very much same, but it can be fun to me, sometimes, depends.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
On a completely different note, earlier there was some conversation how everyone here on a pirate site is not a supporter, but I actually recently joined Eva's Patreon. I checked out the Discord but felt it wasn't really for me, so I still prefer to talk about the game here, as a supporter.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Very much same, but it can be fun to me, sometimes, depends.
Fair. For me personally, it would just be about balancing, like the argument I've been having all day, but with another focus. :ROFLMAO:

It would just suit a game about choice, romance and sex to have a gay option, that's my point. Y'know, hit all the check marks.
On a completely different note, earlier there was some conversation how everyone here on a pirate site is not a supported, but I actually recently joined Eva's Patreon. I checked out the Discord but felt it wasn't really for me, so I still prefer to talk about the game here, as a supporter.
What tier have you got?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, how do you manage Lena's budget when you play wits and Ian romance path? I really need some pointers here. The only way for me to equal my income and expense is that opening a stalkfap page like ivy suggested. But , i don't think it fits to this playthrough and music does not give me any money right now.

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
On a completely different note, earlier there was some conversation how everyone here on a pirate site is not a supporter, but I actually recently joined Eva's Patreon. I checked out the Discord but felt it wasn't really for me, so I still prefer to talk about the game here, as a supporter.
Me too. a new patreon supporter. Its the right thing to do!

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
Guys, how do you manage Lena's budget when you play wits and Ian romance path? I really need some pointers here. The only way for me to equal my income and expense is that opening a stalkfap page like ivy suggested. But , i don't think it fits to this playthrough and music does not give me any money right now.
I have also got an Ian-Lena route where she wants to become a musician. She has stalkfap but only posts artistic nudes.

Reactions: RedGlow

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
How the fuck are you gonna have that dipshit Perry say that bullshit about gorillas in a jungle to the bouncer's face and not get his skull caved in? What even is the point of Perry? Every time he opens his mouth he reveals himself to be an incel piece of trash who needs his ass beat, but I'm forced to be his "best friend."
Well yeah, you must be far cooler than him irl..

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I feel like what BlandChili is saying in general, and I agree with her, is that it appears Eva is trying with ORS to do more than just a smut game. She mentioned she wants it on Steam eventually. ORS is not GGGB. The narrative is more nuanced and grounded, but of course you can still go the full-slut route. So it's understandable that some of us would like an option for more wholesome relationships. Given the variety of options and interesting consequences, hopefully in further chapters the wholesome and slow-burn romantic options become more available, especially to Lena.
It's strange, part of me just wants Ian to be the biggest asshole he can be (cucking his friends, sleeping around, winning that MMA tournament so Ian can be baller) yet i also strangely like going the vanilla route at times.

So far ORS is doing it much better than GGGB, after a while that game just became an excuse to fuck people, not here (so far atleast).

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes