Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Do you do your own art work? I don't see what you do. Keep it up rambo60
You're asking me that as if it's not allowed to point out when the AI does an oopsie.

I'll remind you that I didn't tell rambo60 "they suck and should stop making art," note also that I have previously commented on works shared in this here thread, for example I commented on another of rambo60's posts in a joking manner here which similarly contained a smiley as to indicate the mood intended of the comment, as to not discourage their creative pursuits.

I'll ask you to kindly not to presume my intent is malicious, it's frankly immature of you to try to police this sort of thing. Rambo60 is most likely self-confident enough that they don't take offence when someone comments on the funny things AI sometimes do, it's all in good fun.

Last edited:

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
You're asking me that as if it's not allowed to point out when the AI does an oopsie.

I'll remind you that I didn't tell rambo60 "they suck and should stop making art," note also that I have previously commented on works shared in this here thread, for example I commented on another of rambo60's posts in a joking manner here which similarly contained a smiley as to indicate the mood intended of the comment, as to not discourage their creative pursuits.

I'll ask you to kindly not to presume my intent is malicious, it's frankly immature of you to try to police this sort of thing. Rambo60 is most likely self-confident enough that they don't take offence when someone comments on the funny things AI sometimes do, it's all in good fun.
That's so funny you read my comment that way. I was serious, do you create you own artwork? And I was serious, keep it up rambo60

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That's so funny you read my comment that way. I was serious, do you create you own artwork? And I was serious, keep it up rambo60
Ah, you're right I did forget to actually answer the question posed. I swear I did write an answer up, ah well.

Anyway, yeah I do, do art. Not so much in my free time, I work with art and design for my work so it's not actually a hobby I explore much in my own time these days. It's been forever since I used my sketch pad. I have played around a bit with AI too, though my work laptop doesn't have the vram to actually do anything that isn't just body horror which takes forever to generate. I might post something if I get around to making something on my home desktop PC, but that'll probably wait for summer when I might have more time.

Also apologies if you weren't actually being snarky with me, the way you wrote:
I don't see what you do.
Read to me like you insinuated I had no right to criticise when I don't contribute art personally. So much for presumptions, eh? :eek:

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
Ah, you're right I did forget to actually answer the question posed. I swear I did write an answer up, ah well.

Anyway, yeah I do, do art. Not so much in my free time, I work with art and design for my work so it's not actually a hobby I explore much in my own time these days. It's been forever since I used my sketch pad. I have played around a bit with AI too, though my work laptop doesn't have the vram to actually do anything that isn't just body horror which takes forever to generate. I might post something if I get around to making something on my home desktop PC, but that'll probably wait for summer when I might have more time.

Also apologies if you weren't actually being snarky with me, the way you wrote:

Read to me like you insinuated I had no right to criticise when I don't contribute art personally. So much for presumptions, eh? :eek:
oh no bro. I was being snarky for sure but also didn't mean any deep offense by it. but, I look forward to seeing your art! I've really enjoyed this thread. I've written some erotic stories and a lot of this AI created art has given me some hope of getting it illustrated or maybe even turned into a ren'py.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
oh no bro. I was being snarky for sure but also didn't mean any deep offense by it. but, I look forward to seeing your art! I've really enjoyed this thread. I've written some erotic stories and a lot of this AI created art has given me some hope of getting it illustrated or maybe even turned into a ren'py.
I've considered experimenting with using AI for colouration. I do most of my professional work developing concepts and I'm pretty efficient with whipping up rough sketches so it'd be fun to see if I could feed the AI rough drafts and prompt it to spit them back out as completed works.

Reactions: RobertKing

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
I've considered experimenting with using AI for colouration. I do most of my professional work developing concepts and I'm pretty efficient with whipping up rough sketches so it'd be fun to see if I could feed the AI rough drafts and prompt it to spit them back out as completed works.
I'd like to learn more about the process for creating AI art though it's been a skill I haven't had time to pick up.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I'd like to learn more about the process for creating AI art though it's been a skill I haven't had time to pick up.
Basically for beginner level just download Fooocus, ,
one you start the program it will download the default model but you will need a Pony XL model.
you can download the original or , I am using AutismMix because its also more straight forward.
Inside fooocus, there is a folder named models, inside there is a Checkpoint folder, thats where all models go.
next you need the and put that file in the lora folder which is also inside the models folder.
Start Fooocus, press advanced and you will have options on the right, choose the pony model and than choose the Evakiss in the lora options. now you are ready to generate.
Follow the tags in this thread or look at the in the Lora page. The beginning needs to be always on so
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, rating_explicit, EvaKiss and then you can mix and match what you want to see.
You might need to watch a video about fooocus, if you cant follow what I am saying, you just need to know how to start and where to put the files and how to generate first time, after that you just learn as you use.

RobertKing

Feb 8, 2024
Basically for beginner level just download Fooocus, ,
one you start the program it will download the default model but you will need a Pony XL model.
you can download the original or , I am using AutismMix because its also more straight forward.
Inside fooocus, there is a folder named models, inside there is a Checkpoint folder, thats where all models go.
next you need the and put that file in the lora folder which is also inside the models folder.
Start Fooocus, press advanced and you will have options on the right, choose the pony model and than choose the Evakiss in the lora options. now you are ready to generate.
Follow the tags in this thread or look at the in the Lora page. The beginning needs to be always on so
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, rating_explicit, EvaKiss and then you can mix and match what you want to see.
You might need to watch a video about fooocus, if you cant follow what I am saying, you just need to know how to start and where to put the files and how to generate first time, after that you just learn as you use.
I am using a mac, and I have down loaded fooocus, and Pony XL and Autism. My computer keeps tell me it doesn't have an application to open them. I have used Civitai though it always looks like it's running off a cloud rather than any hardware on my computer. There have been some tutorials on saving the lora in the root files on Pony though I am still unsure how to access the software not direly through Civitai

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
I am using a mac, and I have down loaded fooocus, and Pony XL and Autism. My computer keeps tell me it doesn't have an application to open them. I have used Civitai though it always looks like it's running off a cloud rather than any hardware on my computer. There have been some tutorials on saving the lora in the root files on Pony though I am still unsure how to access the software not direly through Civitai
Check the github page for the mac instuction. Idk anything about that.

Reactions: RobertKing
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes