godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Honestly, they have a good rapport with each other. I'd rather Cindy be Ian's interest than Lena... but I'd also rather have Ian be a cuck so fuck do I know.
But I find her to be a opportunistic bitch. I'd rather have him wanking him to her nudes than actually fucking her. Don't want my boy Ian to insert after Wade and motherfucking Axel.
I hope the Cindy route isn't sloppy seconds of Axel.
That's what I'm afraid of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This just became my most favourite scene in adult games.
But Jeremy scene was HOT AF!:eek:, best one in the game so far :devilish:
I was expecting a threesome between Ian, Holly and Lena. Too early I guess.
I am actually rooting for Jeremy. I think he's like the MC in all the other games. The one who gets all the girls. I actually want him to fuck Louise, Ivy and Lena all together. Ian is becoming more like Eric 2.0 but with Alison.
and Perry, WTF man?, that dude is so stupid OMG, he can't keep his mouth shut for 2 fucking seconds :mad:
Dude just lost all my respect. Don't care if he was loyal but he needs to grow up.
Some incest content would be cherry on the cake
Lena and her mom? I was actually expecting Axel and Cindy to be siblings.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
evakiss

I continued with a save from the previous version and I received this stack trace:

And just some steps further a second one:

I just wanted to let you know. In case that you need more information, don 't hesitate to get in touch. I am a software developer myself and I know how the game plays ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: DougDimmadope

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Funny how everyone is butthurt about Cindy and Axel.

Let's be honest 2mn : her bf is fast becoming a bore, only playing videogames and only going out reluctanly to have a drink or two and that's it. Kind of growing a belly too which implies not even taking care of himself that much anymore. I can relate to where Cindy is coming from and why she's starting to feel frustrated.
Now she goes out with Ian, and you can feel some sparks, but he's still her BF's friend and so she might not be confortable with the idea of getting closer to him. Could even be oblivious that she's starting to feel better with him. After all she only started to do some stuff with him as of recently.
In that context, being alcoolised, frustrated with her life and bf, out in a nice bar, some really hot guy is complimenting her and hitting on her. Of course she's going to be flattered and maybe flustered. If you as a man where in the same situation where a dropdead gorgeous woman would hit on you while in a bar with a good looking friend of your gf, you would do the exact same thing she did. That is, again, be flattered.
But as of now she hasn't cheated, hasn't expressed that she wants to, and we don't know that she will in fact do anything with Axel -that is if we still pursue her cause if we don't I expect she will do something with him. And even if she did, it would actually make more sense for her to cheat the first time with someone else than Ian. Kind of a realisation that things are not working for her anymore, and allowing herself to move on with Ian.
Things in life are rarely simple and black or white. I would even add that maybe that's the biggest progress so far with that game compared to GGGB as in it looks like the decisions made are more "subtle" (because the protagonists are older and more mature as well so it actually make sense).

I for one welcome the competition with Axel and that it doesn't feel "easy" to get Cindy, and will look forward to cuck Wade (i'm a bastard like that) and stick it up to Axel. And if I come second to him I'll make damn sure to make it clear to Cindy why she shouldn't pay attention to him and that I (Ian) am the better choice instead.

edit : sorry for novel length comment

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
For everyone mentioning incest or other fetishes that really crosses taboo lines by a mile, I think you should start accepting that there won't be any of that in this game. Everything about the production so far indicates there is an ambition to make a game that game critics (as much as they review erotic games) will praise with the probable end goal to market it on a storefront like Steam.

Fans of these fetishes will inevitably be disappointed, but I think the game will more than make up for that in overall quality and intrigue.

Besides, it's not like 75% of the games on this site don't already cater to those demands.

Degenny1

Jan 20, 2018
im getting exception had occurred rollback screen on lena april weak 2

any advice? do i just have to wait till the next update

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
So basically Ian and Axel are on a collision course of a biblical proportion (Lena, Cindy and now Cherry)
It's going to be fucking EPIC! :D
idk what the deal is with Mr. Ward but he said he has a lot of models and photographers in his business :unsure:
Maybe he is the owner of that Wildcats brand that Ivy was talking about (Ignite brand maybe? :))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reaurt
4.60 star(s) 302 Votes