maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
First of all, it was nice to wake up this morning and find out that the update is already here. Eva continues to amaze me with her work ethic and dedication to this game.
Played this build twice. I must say, I have mixed feelings about this release. Let's start with the positives.
+ No one seems to mention this, but damn, Cherry morning BJ scene was amazing. This made me so much happier that I chose her instead of Alison. Of course, I replayed this build to see Alison's content too. She sure is hot, but I still prefer Cherry. At least she did not try to flirt with two guys at the same time:)
+ New Cindy content was very much welcome. Although I did expect a bit more (more on this later), she is HOT AF and still my favorite girl in terms of looks.
+ Holly/Lena/Ian triangle is starting to get shape. Lena and Holly are clearly into each other and into Ian. This is clearly the best endgame I see right now for Ian.
+ Nice to see Jeremy literally fucking himself into a corner. He will get what he deserves eventually. He's lucky that for now only Eve knows about him. Louise will not forgive and will not forget:)
- Back to Cindy. I still want to test the waters with this relationship but she's definitely not a good choice for Ian. I mean, we all expected her to be a bitch, but I did not expect her to act exactly as Alison did. As soon as Ian lost sight of her, she was flirting with Axel. I kinda understand her frustration with Wade, but you're in a company of another man and you both are having fun, can you tone it down a bit with your flirt? As for Axel, I had no problems with him before but now... it's ON, motherfucker. You are not fucking Cindy before Ian does.
- Even though I enjoyed the development of Holly/Lena/Ian storyline, the update barely offered anything for Lena/Ian development. This is my biggest disappointment about it. I never expected them to have a sex scene so soon, but at least a kiss would make this update so much better.
Now the waiting game begins again. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
So what's the opinion on the hobo (the one who requested money from Lena) so far? is it the end of his story or will we see more of him in the future?
I think we will see him again.
My Lena gave him the money and while she was waiting for Mr. Ward the guy wanted to apologize to her for that night and Mr. Ward came and interupted them and he recognized him. He was his highschool friend/classmate

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
you have to make holly like you enough to be able to exchange the book reviews with her

that's a really good analysis and i agree with that the complexity of the situation is needed. but i would really hate it if i were to do a ian-cindy playthrough and i had to let cindy fuck axel beforehand, to get to that point.
although i think evakiss is definitely gonna give us the possiblity to stop cindy from cheating anyway.

since wen's lesson cost extra, i believe they are gonna be necessary to win against axel
I think you're definitly on to something. And while I'm guessing you'll probably be able to beat up Axel I think it might damage your reputation (and leave some bruises) while with BJJ you might be able to make Axel tap and while impressing the crowd still go on top (pun intended) moraly as the bigger person.

Reactions: mehGusta

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
You know what?, it is really difficult to play as Ian, it has everything against it, it is not being fun for me (I am a woman), it does not help that EvaKiss writes it with such a passive personality.
My thoughts as well. I got all the sex scenes with Lena in the first playthrough without even looking at the walkthrough. Whereas, Ian's part is pretty hard. You need high stats and need to select all the correct dialogue options to score with someone.

Its kinda silly how Alison seems to like Ian but as soon as Jeremy shows up, she loses interest. All Ian has to do is make a single wrong dialogue choice and then she heads off to sleep with Jeremy. I'm also guessing Ian is gonna have to compete with Axel for Cindy.

Last edited:

Kibad

May 12, 2017
But how to open console? Shift+o didn't work(
Its simple and easy, just get used to it. Works for every game, no need to download anything
For every RENPY game go to the folder:

gamename/gamename/renpy/common

In the COMMON folder look for 00console.rpy
> Open it with the notepad
> With the file open press ctrl+F, and type to search for the word: config.console
> search until you find this: config.console = False
> CHANGE config.console = False TO config.console = True (just change the words False to True)
> Then just save and close it
Careful with the spaces

DONE

Just use shift+O

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
So, Ian can get Sloppy seconds Alison from Jeremy, Sloppy seconds Cindy from Axel, and Sloppy seconds Lena from Robert all in one playthrough.

Best game ever!

• Haha
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
So, Ian can get Sloppy seconds Alison from Jeremy, Sloppy seconds Cindy from Axel, and Sloppy seconds Lena from Robert all in one playthrough.

Best game ever!
You could play the game with Lena not going with Robert so Ian is her first rebound. Robert is kind of an asshole anyway, seems to me that he's there just to start setting up the lustful (maybe corrupt?) Lena path.

doncorleone

Jan 9, 2019
Ians part is so disappointing. His impact on the story seems pretty low as of version 0.3. Unless you meticulously follow a guide and micro manage his skill points, he is destined to be the cuck/friend-zoned character of the game. At the same time Lena just have to deny/accept partners, her skills points have no impact whatsoever or are so easily managed that you don't even need to acknowledge their existence. I hope somebody makes a "NoIanMod" so we don't have to play his part. The author wanted to have a character that apparently gets all the girls (Jeremy), why couldn't he be the main male protagonist instead?

• Angry
Reactions: w00de and Sharku

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
My thoughts as well. I got all the sex scenes with Lena in the first playthrough without even looking at the walkthrough. Whereas, Ian's part is pretty hard. You need high stats and need to select all the correct dialogue options to score with someone.
Just as in real life, it's much harder for a man to get what he wants. Especially if you're a simple guy like Ian, you have to fight for every girl, because if you don't there will be other guys around like Jeremy or Axel, better looking and more successful in life, that will gladly take that opportunity.
Lena's sex scenes are impossible to miss because Robert basically forces her into a relationship.
Ian on the other hand has two options, but he needs to pick only one girl and give her all the attention, otherwise he will end up with no one. And sometime even this is not enough, as we clearly saw with Cindy. He CAN though score with both Alison and Cherry, but he has to play all his cards right.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I was hopping we were going to see Axel & Lena's "date" so we can hear his side of the story as to why did he cheat...
but if he is a photographer looking like that and also rich, what is there to say...:LOL:, he was banging chicks every day of the week :D

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes