SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I would be surprised if he didn't do that.
just think about it, the guy is walking around these life drawing sessions in search of young girls who are 90% poor or broke so they need the cash like yesterday, he sweet talks them, pays them dinner and then off we go for a weekend in an old secluded mansion hunderds of miles from nowhere..., but soon the girl realises she is not the only one there, there are over 50 other girls just like her in the mansion.

:eek:

Jul 23, 2018
just think about it, the guy is walking around these life drawing sessions in search of young girls who are 90% poor or broke so they need the cash like yesterday, he sweet talks them, pays them dinner and then off we go for a weekend in an old secluded mansion hunderds of miles from nowhere..., but soon the girl realises she is not the only one there, there are over 50 other girls just like her in the mansion.

:eek:
Is this how conspiracy theories start?

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
I'm guessing Lena and Louise is the lesbian route. Maybe even Lena and Holly. Can't tell if Holly is just shy or she is actually attracted to Lena tho.

I'll also agree with the person saying that GGGB will probably be the more fetished out game. I stated before but after playing the 3 chapters in ORS this feels like a way more realistic story about young adults then GGGB did. GGGB you could just go full drugged slut in a matter of days or a week. 0 to 100 real quick.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
just curious but is ian able to do anything with cherry? last time at the bar she only seemed to be intrested in perry

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
just curious but is ian able to do anything with cherry? last time at the bar she only seemed to be intrested in perry
Yeah you can but you need a combination of charisma, wits and lust points, I got the scene with having 2 charisma and wits points and 1 lust point, I don't know if you need less but with this I got the scene.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Are there a lot of bugs /missing stuff in the Alpha or is it mostly playable?
Not sure if I should wait for the complete version.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
you can take her home, Ian gets a BJ, they fuck and next morning she wakes him up with a nice BJ :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String Chapter 3 release (Beta)

Hi people!

Here's the Beta for Chapter 3, I think all the reported bugs have been solved (except the ones regarding the gallery)and all that's left to do is some minor proofreading and tweaking. There might be still some fuckery going on, so please let me know if you find something.

Chapter 3 is called Knots because characters and plot lines are beginning to get tangled. Also, it references the antagonists of the story who, like a knot, block the smooth course of our main character's lives, so they get to shine a bit more in this update. Chapter 1 had around 7.500 lines of code, Chapter 2 a record-breaking 9.700 lines, and Chapter 3 is 12.000! I hope you enjoy the more nuanced writing, game-play mechanics and branching variation I crafted in this one.
As I said in previous posts, I reworked chapter 1 and 2, making some minor adjustments and re-writing. You should be able to play chapter 3 without any major bugs (just press ignore when one comes up) but if you want to experience a bug free run please start a new game from scratch.

I hope you guys are enjoying how the story is progressing! Let me know you thoughts and opinions and as always, post down below any bugs you might find

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Are there a lot of bugs /missing stuff in the Alpha or is it mostly playable?
Not sure if I should wait for the complete version.
It's fairly playable if you start the new game but displays a lot of errors if you continue with an old save.
I suggest waiting for the Final versions as they are the most stable.

Our Red String Chapter 3 release (Beta)

Hi people!

Here's the Beta for Chapter 3, I think all the reported bugs have been solved (except the ones regarding the gallery)and all that's left to do is some minor proofreading and tweaking. There might be still some fuckery going on, so please let me know if you find something.

Chapter 3 is called Knots because characters and plot lines are beginning to get tangled. Also, it references the antagonists of the story who, like a knot, block the smooth course of our main character's lives, so they get to shine a bit more in this update. Chapter 1 had around 7.500 lines of code, Chapter 2 a record-breaking 9.700 lines, and Chapter 3 is 12.000! I hope you enjoy the more nuanced writing, game-play mechanics and branching variation I crafted in this one.
As I said in previous posts, I reworked chapter 1 and 2, making some minor adjustments and re-writing. You should be able to play chapter 3 without any major bugs (just press ignore when one comes up) but if you want to experience a bug free run please start a new game from scratch.

I hope you guys are enjoying how the story is progressing! Let me know you thoughts and opinions and as always, post down below any bugs you might find
Fuck me, Eva! So damn fast for Beta. I better start working then.

Reactions: Blob

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, did a quick comparison to the Alpha. Not much changed. Some typo fixes, some value renames, some optimization in the code, some quick fixes like the sounds not playing... The actual errors that were popping up are still probably there. One where you get the game-breaking bug if you decide not to spy on Louise is still there. Somebody was lazy at beta-testing. She didn't need to release Beta this early, it's still far from polished. I wonder, can $2 patrons send her messages?

If I finish writing the walkthrough before Final drops, I'll have to mention which choices are bugged (if you start the new game).

Reactions: KDXvd and bcool
4.60 star(s) 302 Votes