CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
Ethan btw didn't dominate Ashley in any way. All she did was because she wanted to.
Now see that's exactly what I'm talking about. A BDSM relationship is NOT one character doing shit they don't want to do because they're the sub and the dominant is in charge. A healthy, functional dominant relationship involves both people doing only what they want to do - it just so happens that one person wants to be in charge and the other person wants to be taken charge of. One person pressuring another person into doing shit they don't want to do because of a power imbalance isn't kink, it's abuse.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
just think about it, the guy is walking around these life drawing sessions in search of young girls who are 90% poor or broke so they need the cash like yesterday, he sweet talks them, pays them dinner and then off we go for a weekend in an old secluded mansion hunderds of miles from nowhere..., but soon the girl realises she is not the only one there, there are over 50 other girls just like her in the mansion.

:eek:
Looks like the start of a Stephan king novel

Reactions: SatanLovesYou

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
just think about it, the guy is walking around these life drawing sessions in search of young girls who are 90% poor or broke so they need the cash like yesterday, he sweet talks them, pays them dinner and then off we go for a weekend in an old secluded mansion hunderds of miles from nowhere..., but soon the girl realises she is not the only one there, there are over 50 other girls just like her in the mansion.

:eek:
And the way he refers to himself as The Master, you know that isn't your normal orgy. Forniphilia is an art form, after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyMares

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
If my guess is correct, he's referring to a character in Final Fantasy 7, Aerith Gainsborough, and that's all I will say without spoiling further, if its not, then I have no idea either lol :unsure:
you mean she? :D Eva the dev of this game :)

i don't know shit about FF games, but i googled her and if you think that she is carefree, naive, that she thinks that she can take care of herself, that she will not listen to anyone who tells her otherwise then yeah, you are right :)
In that scene in the bar, every option that isn't: can i see your pictures later, makes her mad. I just hope the girl can hold her own when she is in danger.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
In that scene in the bar, every option that isn't: can i see your pictures later, makes her mad. I just hope the girl can hold her own when she is in danger.
Me too. At first, I was a bit annoyed by her and didn't care about her much but after Chapter 3 all I want is to help her grow and keep her safe. Seeing her being tempted by the Dark Side and reluctant to grow just breaks my heart a bit. Who knows what would've happened if Ian didn't go with her. Minus her fabulous lifestyle (despite being broke smh) and egotistic attitude, she really reminds me of my bestie and I just can't help myself but care for Cindy, too.

Reactions: SpikeZg

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah it is because of Aerith Gainsborough in FF7, and if you don't know why it has me worried sadly I can't really say more. Let's just say she has a big allergy to skewers so I'll make sure to protect Cindy from... Bbq...

(And the "he's referring" was about my quote not EvaKiss ;) )

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah it is because of Aerith Gainsborough in FF7, and if you don't know why it has me worried sadly I can't really say more. Let's just say she has a big allergy to skewers so I'll make sure to protect Cindy from... Bbq...

(And the "he's referring" was about my quote not EvaKiss ;) )
Welp, I know what you mean, fortunately EvaKiss is not known to dabble in this "skewer" shenanigans, unless ya know, the other type of skewer, if you know what I mean :sneaky:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Welp, I know what you mean, fortunately EvaKiss is not known to dabble in this "skewer" shenanigans, unless ya know, the other type of skewer, if you know what I mean :sneaky:
I wouldn't mind Ian and Cindy to enjoy BBQ time together, it is my goal after all :sneaky: I do hope I can protect her from Axel's skewer tho !

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
If I start the new game, will the game work normally, without "kitchen error?"

Last edited:

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Something I really like on the Ian path is that I both get and like the dynamic he has with both Allison and Cindy. While their scenes have been brief, we are only in chapter three after all, there is a sense of chemistry and a story there, which gives the potential relationships a neat dynamic and feeling from the start and thus makes them come across as more meaningful. It also helps that neither woman feels too idealistic and have relatable flaws.

With Lena there really isn't that healthy relationship option yet, aside naturally from Ian, but it also isn't that big of an issue as her story starts from a different place. Something I do like, though, is that while Robert is kind of gross, he is that in a believable way. I mean he comes across as someone who is so convinced he is a good dude that even if you sat him down and explained in detail and with pictures why what he did was inappropriate, he still probably wouldn't get it.

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes