LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
how to you get to suck jeremy off with lena?
You need to not tell Lousie about Jerremy cheating to her with Ivy and later in this update Lena will decide to offer Louise to come with her in the club - after they finally get out of the club Ivy will suggest to Jeremmy and ask Lena if they are up for more fun and go to her apartment( Louise of course will come too) - there you will play a naughty game with four of them and if you agree on Ivy's last "dare",then she will suck Jerremy's cock :)

PS: Be sure to agree to take the drug in the bathroom club with Ivy too :D

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
You need to not tell Lousie about Jerremy cheating to her with Ivy and later in this update Lena will decide to offer Louise to come with her in the club - after they finally get out of the club Ivy will suggest to Jeremmy and ask Lena if they are up for more fun and go to her apartment( Louise of course will come too) - there you will play a naughty game with four of them and if you agree on Ivy's last "dare",then she will suck Jerremy's cock :)

PS: Be sure to agree to take the drug in the bathroom club with Ivy too :D
Spoiler tag please.:)

• Haha
Reactions: LoveWhores

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
ch. 7

omg that ending, that was hot as fuck :love: it's a shame my boy Ian didn't have the chance to finish :D
what now? i think Jeremy doesn't give two shits about Wade so i think he will keep his mouth shut but for Ivy... she will tell Lena for sure but i don't care, she sucked Jeremy's BBC so she doesn't get to be angry :D

As for Cindy, i adore her, she is my #1 girl :love:
i only hope she doesn't think this was a mistake.
and if they want to keep this thing going where would they bang? :D

btw that new guy Billy, is he gonna make something like Blacked? :D
Ivy & Lena said yes to him so we'll see how that plays out :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I just finished this chapter, omg, this easily my favourite game here, i loved GGGB, but this one is even better!
Most of the characters are likeable, and Lena is really hot, but i really like all the girls here (even Mineva)

My only "problem"is Cindy...she is so fucking perfect that i only have eyes for her. I'm totally in love :ROFLMAO:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So I'm curious now that the thing is out and we can talk about them (spoiler marked of course), what specific scenes were you unsure most people would get to witness? Why did you think few people would get to see them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
also one thing about Cindy...

her second photoshoot with Axel, she goes there alone? and gets fully naked, i have to say i was surprised :oops:
did something happen between them? He really didn't try anything with her all alone and naked? :confused:
and then we see them in the club and she is so happy to see him :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes