swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
does anyone know if theres a gallery somewhere with all the art? im a patron but like to look at the routes im not taking :p for gggb, eva would upload each chapter's art to e-hentai, but with ORS she stopped after chapter 5

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone have the Ch 9 2021 pre-remaster build on their computer? I just need the images and scripts subfolders in the game files folder. Or the whole game files folder.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Predictions for the additions in the beta/final versions?

A Cherry scene would be nice for the path where Ian has not fked Alison at all. Other than that, it seems Eva has covered most of the bases. She usually adds cuck/voyeur content in the beta versions but since the alpha already has it in spades, not sure what else she can add sex scenes wise. :unsure:

Reactions: alexferno
Jan 28, 2021
Anyone know what the variable is for the Axel pushing Ian scene variations? I’ve seen 3 so far, Axel pushes Ian over, Axel pushes Ian lightly backwards, and Ian deflects Axel’s hand away and doesn’t get pushed.

It doesn’t seem to be athletic skill as I’m pretty sure I had an Ian get pushed lightly with a maxed athletic stat but deflected the push with only a moderately high stat. Is it grappling with Wen vs Kickboxing?

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
I tried to download the Android version but chrome warned that it was not safe... Should I trust it?
If its from the Mega site on the original post its safe and is just a basic warning that there is a possibility for the file not being safe when downloading unknown apk files. Its not saying this specific file. Btw the apk files on the OP are v9 not the updated v10 as of right now.

Jul 9, 2020
Never actually got around to playing the remaster version, so started new saves for the alpha and did as many routes as I could before coming here and wow what a great update. I normally care a lot more about Lena than Ian, but the Ian and Cindy scene was so good. Great content all around, and I was so happy we finally got a Lena x Stan scene.

Also, loling at people complaining about NTR or Lena being a whore.

Screenshot_20221203_044056.png

4.60 star(s) 302 Votes