VN Others Our Relationship [Development Thread]

m@dBubu

Aug 16, 2023
Post Introduction:
Hi everyone,

I’m a new developer (for this kinda of content), I’m working on called Our Relationship. After years of being a player, I've decided to create a game of my own (or at least give it a try).
The game is set in a modern era and revolves around a university student (the MC) who lives alone. He’s in a relationship with an online girl while also having a crush on one of his university classmates, who happens to be his childhood friend. Our Relationship is a visual novel with point-and-click elements, where player choices directly impact the narrative and relationships with those around him. Some events are triggered by the MC's stats and relationship points.
Initially, I planned for three story paths, each leading to a different storyline based on the player's choice of girlfriend. However, due to the workload, I might implement only one path initially, depending on community interest. The path currently in development focuses on NTR, though this can be avoided depending on the MC's stats and choices (maybe idk yet).
As a developer but not an artist, I've had to use AI-generated CG for now, though I hope to eventually have all (or at least the main characters) in traditional 2D art.
Tags: male protagonist, NTR, romance, cheating, AI CG, 2D CG, cosplay.

Here are some CG examples:
0001.jpg
0002.png 0003.jpg 0005.jpg 005.jpg 0006.jpg

To further develop Our Relationship, I'll be releasing the game chapter by chapter. The first release will serve as an introduction, showcasing daily life activities typical of a young man, such as going out, playing games, and working.

I'll keep updating this post with future developments and welcome any suggestions from the community to improve the game.