3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You got off easy, it was 50 bucks on Steam for a while. With its entire 13 minutes of content. Those are some expensive minutes for those suckers who paid for this scam. :poop:
Maybe it's part of the story plot?
'cause that sounds like a horror story in itself.

Making everyone afraid of buying anything from Steam out of fear of getting shafted again.
You have to hand it to him, making you fear everything, even making Steam part of the story.
In a sense, that's brilliant.
:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bloodguard

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Is there more in the steam version?
This is more than Steam version and the game has been significantly redesigned and improved.

Steam version is 0.4 this is 0.4.5 alpha test version

Last edited:

destraction72

May 30, 2020
sorry, I don't understand what game this is? I've downloaded it three times but I see that it always starts and ends in the same way, if this is a demo, I would say not to write update n° xyz, I understand that you want to advertise yourself game but then you won't even want to think about buying it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
sorry, I don't understand what game this is? I've downloaded it three times but I see that it always starts and ends in the same way, if this is a demo, I would say not to write update n° xyz, I understand that you want to advertise yourself game but then you won't even want to think about buying it.
This is the last version

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hmm...I'm not a fan of the face and body of the MILF used for this title. My tastes, I prefer a fit to Medium body style with an attractive face (the model used looks like she's a heavy smoker, which smoking drastically changes a woman's looks as they age).

I prefer playing a title where I'm at least attracted to the love interests, and this one doesn't do it for me (sorry). Anyways, wishing the dev good success with this creative endeavor.

Regards.
Know the sentiment, few models used across several titles i do not find attractive.
Lard-ass and balloon-breasts feature, not something i'm fond of in any sense of it's existence,
Very well aware when someone is into someone, all else supersedes.

Looks won't matter as much, company of that special person holds higher priority.
When it comes to a VN's more often then not, can be repulsive and off putting.
What can make or brake a title or author in some cases is writing/storytelling.

Just as much as undesirable kinks and personalities.

Reactions: MrBenny

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Decided to make an incest patch since the game wasn't very long. I took some creative liberties with the grammar in a few places and the context of the ending, specifically the last two frames. Hopefully someone enjoys it. This turns the game into a mother/son novel with a twist at the end.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the continuation of the game: I have no plans to continue updating this patch at present. It may work, but will likely not make sense within the context of the story as it progresses.
Just want to point out the underlined text. I think folks who played with this patch might be confabulating memories. The original relationship between the MC and the MILF was always vague. I just chose to set something in stone for the patch script. The woman who appears at the end never had dialogue establishing a relationship that I can remember.

That being said it did go back and forth in the early development.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-secr...en-wishes-v0-4-17moonkeys.138468/post-9580140

TLDR: I wrote this patch, not the dev. Can't really point fingers at the dev asking him why he changed it when it was my patch.

Last edited:

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Your various ultra-short demo games have been charming so far in a sorta amateur creator with some obvious fetishes just making what he wants way. I've even reviewed them mostly positive before for it. You're actually a pretty alright renderer even if your content writing abilities are weak.

But charging $20 (and fucking $50?!) for one is honestly insane and going to rapidly shift peoples perspectives of you into being a content-farm scammer, especially with this being nearly the exact same game that was free for years. Like I don't want to be too harsh here and keep this within constructive criticism, but I also think a bit of a reality check is in order here: this title is barely worth the effort of unzipping from gofile for free, let alone paying $20 for, and if you charged anyone $50 for this, you scammed them.

People are not going to trust any promise of future content with the amount of v0.1 half-abandoned games you have, and even if you know you're gonna commit to this one and make it at least UFO's length, you just don't have the record to charge people up-front for that promise, and $20 would be too much even if it was fulfilled.

Overall my honest feedback is that I think you're ruining reputation with this, but take it for what you will though since I'm not a paying customer. However I say all this and didn't just scoff at it in silence because I do think you have talent in some areas and have a lot of room to improve.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
You made the mom the aunt? Why the ever living fuck would you do that? She was hotter as the mom and she's sexier than the other, younger looking model who doesn't need to be in there anyway. You've neutered your own game for no good reason. Or is this how you plan on trying to milk it. By doing that cliche 'saving the best for last' shit that never works out. Mother-son incest is a way hotter than aunt-nephew, so you might as well keep it the way it was. I'll never understand why developers keep doing this. Forcing aunts and sisters into the picture then prioritizing them over the mother is asinine.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes