3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello 17MOONKEYS
almost 2 years ago I liked your idea/game and left a comment.

unfortunately nothing worth mentioning has changed since your first presentation (NIGHTMARE WITH MOM) until today. to generate income and build a fan base, an idea and a constantly changing, very short demo is simply not enough.

I personally only support developers who can and want to provide continuous updates. Unfortunately I can't see that with your project even after almost 2 years.

good luck.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 4070148
This dev literally put word real incez game in his Steam page and not getting banned. Is the world truly has changed?
It truly has, Steam doesn't care about incest, as long as everyone is an adult. They also don't seem to care about allowing legit scam artists, posting early access games with practically no content, for 50 bucks. Would have taken them 5 minutes of research to see that was a bad idea. Guess greed wins again. :devilish:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OurSecretPriceOfTheForbiddenWishes-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
My 2c for the dev (since in the game you ask for feedback): just DLed this again (not from this site) only to be very disappointed to find no new content in the "update" to 0.4. [unless what was posted there a couple months ago was just an earlier leak of this same update?]

I get it if a game is still in the early stages and you want to adjust things, but IMHO that should NEVER come at the expense of new content at the end of where the last update ended. Whle you may be improving the game for new players you are simultaneously disappointing returning players. Since word-of-mouth is the only real positive you can hope for from sites like F95, I don't see the logic of disappointing returning players (even us cheapskate leeches :LOL:) because that couldl turn at least some word-of-mouth negative and possibly drive future supporters away from ever giving even the 'improved' game a chance.

As a player I am far more accepting of revisions to parts I have already played (and so don't care in the least if they are getting improved or not) IF there is at least some non-trivial amount of new content with an update. Just my opinion, but targeted improvements made gradually over several updates allow the game to get where you want it to be eventually without sacrificing the minimum level of progression to the story that keeps players returning rather than moving on to one of 8 billion other games available.

Development stragegies aside, I very much like what you have going so far story-wise and character-wise. She was the aunt when I first played a couple months ago and the doll was in there too, and I do think those are both improvements to what the game was before. A creepy doll is always a good tone/mood device, and the female character at the beginning being the Aunt rather than the Mother definitely allows more interesting content in the future if you plan to continue the story. So all positive for me, other than the lack of nothing new since I first played. (y)

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
This version has a continuation of the story and the whole game is completely improved. But I warn you: the game will be truly scary and atmospheric, you might even want to leave.

IMG_2030.png

And after finishing the final version (1.0 final) of the game, you will probably have mental trauma.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes