VN - Unity - Out of Touch! [v3.21] [Story Anon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ElukiaTV

A total of 15 chapters at the moment of this Review.
    Awesome, instant 5 stars, the story keeps going crazy, but its addictive.
    The main character is a lovely dork. And so are each one of the girls, very different between them but their characters are easy to understand. Even those a bit more complicated like Leah.
    So far an excellent experience and i hope people give it a try.
    Also, Dev, make a discord server for this game, first warning.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Fun game. The story is funny and gets pretty interesting in the later chapters (its interesting at the start too, but you will see). The music is well done and really does a lot to set the scene and the mood. The art style is interesting and really fits the overall theme of the game even though I am not used to these kind of visuals. I am looking forward to more chapters. Not much choices yet, except the latest chapter, which also explains a lot of the story up to that point. Same for lewd content but its all building up.

As for the tags, dont worry too much about female protagonist or multiple protagonists. The way the story is written, it follows the male MC from the eyes of both him and one of the main females in the harem. You are not going around dating men as her or anything. Personally I dont think the female protagonist tags fit the game and might make a lot of people skip it based on that misleading tag alone especially considering its listed first before male protagonist is.

Give it a shot, you will like it.

ps

We need a music track list! Lots of good tunes here.