RPGM - Abandoned - Outclassed Pervert ( New edition) [v1.0] [Kai Dodo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

CtrlAltDelicious

Review for Verson 1.0

So far the game's start is... lackluster. I can't be overly harsh on it because it seems like this is one of, if not the earliest version. I'll just do a quick pros and cons list plus an extra for what I'm unsure about.

Pros:
    + I appreciate the hand drawn art, images range in quality but you can tell someone put effort into it and some of the good art shows

+ I think the setup for the world is fairly interesting

Cons:
    - As of right now, there's absolutely no player choice whatsoever. If your character sees a woman anywhere, you WILL interact with them in a negative way, no matter how you would want your character to act. See the girl who just hid you from the cops? Well your character will immediately scold her for not being hasty enough when letting him out of his hiding spot, as opposed to letting you decide to thank her or ask who she is or make any other choices.

- The combat is somewhat unclear. The first and only enemy you face is your character's mentor. You can't damage her and none of your skills actually work on her (from what I've seen). You have a grapple ability and a submission ability, what either entails is beyond me, but I feel like the creator will probably go into depth with it later.

Unsure:
    ~ The character choices. I know I called it a con for not allowing you to pick how the mc reacts, but at the same time, I feel like it's the developer's intention to make that a possibility in the future.

~ The combat is sort of wonky right now. But with the way the developer seems to be taking the story, it sounds like you'll soon be fighting enemies around your strength level, which may make part of combat easier.

Overall, I didn't really enjoy my experience with the game. BUT this is just a version 1 release, so I have faith that the developer is going to keep working at it and create something special! I would give this a 2 star rating but I feel like most of my issues with the game mainly arise from the fact that it's such an early release. Once the game gets a little fleshed out and you aren't constantly jumping from location to location, it'll feel a lot smoother. All I can say is good luck to the dev and keep doing what you're doing! I can see the potential!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

somebody28

To start, the game feels terrible to play. There's no skip/fast forward button and you can't adjust text speed; so you'll probably get carpal tunnel from pressing "continue" before you even finish the game.

Then there's the art. Calling it a sketch of a sketch would be praising it.

I know some masochists IRL, and even they wouldn't play this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

The_Mononoke

Outclassed pervert - interesting start
    Okay, so I know many people might go away from this game due to its artwork not being stellar, but if you're able to overcome that fact in this game, I really believe this has a lot to offer, since the game's mechanics and set up has so far been quite good. Fighting the first enemy in the game is divided into stages where the enemy will use different attacks, becoming more and more lewd as the fight progresses until the last part where you can either win or lose where you will be dominated. If you lose, you won't lose a lot of progress other than having to start the fight over, which at the moment is only like a minute. The femdom scenes seems to continue in a nice direction and I hope the game will keep combat to a nice degree where fights don't take too long, so you can lose when you feel like it to see all of what the game has to offer.