VN - Ren'Py - OutnumbereD [v0.3] [Tataugas]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Vivat Imperatoris

Graphic: Very mediocre. And that's still friendly

Girls: Trixie and Milf have interesting personalities that may have potential for interesting stories. Thats something positive
    Negative was the crack whore at the beginning. She was extremely annoying and the choices were strange in relation to her.
    Also sadly the character models used aren't really attractive or anything new.

MC: I like that the MC isn't a beta bitch again, also a plus

Fetishes: Lactation fetish is a big plus but where is the promised incest?

Story: Yeah whatever nothing exceptionally good or bad so far. At least not total illogical rubbish like in some other AVNs

In short: I will keep an eye on that game. While it isn't perfect, it is nice enough for a few hours of entertainment
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KinkyStyle

Notes are given from 1 to 10, means that 1 is the best and 10 the worst note:

Story: 4
    Originality: 5
    Renders: 3
    Sound: 5
    Playability: 4
    Performance: 1
    Bugs: 1
    Animations: 3
    Voice Acting: n.A.
    Grammar: 3
    Amount of content: 4

The Beginning of the story is very slow burn, but interesting.
    The sex scenes are good to enjoy with many decisions for a different storyline. Iam very interested to play the nxt update...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Simp Cattu

The models are unique. Unique and fitting to the theme. They don't reach the level of Light of My Life models, but I see that the dev has gone to make some original girls that fit the image in his mind rather than following some typical love doll faces.

The characters are consistent and interesting. I can somewhat see the personality of each character being introduced and solidified from their dialogues + actions throughout the storyline, unlike some other "instant ramen" VNs in which each girl gets one line of introduction and then acts overly tropey about it.

The writing feels bold and original. Some may call it cringy, but personally I think it is quite good considering the setting of each character. The back-and-forth jabs between them actually feel quite natural, I'm tired of any classic MC acting like a chivalrous white knight rolling for Charm everywhere.

The story is decent, and I think it's not for one playthrough only. Characters are introduced with a fog of mystery around them, some feel quite forceful (being thrusted into the story with a strong personality already) and dragged out (the story continues on for too long without explaining further, giving the remark that the player simply has to accept that there's no explanation), so I believe it'd only make senses when the player replays the game from the beginning and starts connecting the dots together by themselves. The plot is interesting, and I can't wait to get to the end of it.

I also really like the impactful choices. They don't affect the main overarching plot too much, but it feels natural and actually very refreshing. Losing a girl permanently because I chose to not save her? Hell yeah that's immersive! I want to live with the consequences of my own action, even if they are bad!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

The pro? Some great lactation content, with hints of more, with a sexy story behind it. (The rest and the other renders are fine too)

The con? Many of the choices are just 'guess the wrong one of two and get no content' and that's not so much free choice as free trap option (not in the fet way, sorry if that's your thing, in the boulder rolling after archaeologists way).

Four stars, for having more good than bad and delivering on the lactation/milking fet I came for, losing the final star only for the faux choices when it might have been a better straight VN.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

sp4ckj4rr0w_420

FYI, this review is based on only 1 path that I played, not on all content. I accepted all girls and rejected none.

- The story is pretty good, it got me hooked early on.

- Since I have not seen or played this theme in avn's, I think its fairly original

- The renders are good

- The animations are ok

- amount of content is also good, I think (since I haven't played all paths, I'm not entirely sure)

What I liked most about this avn is the banter and wordplay in conversations. It made me laugh and smile almost the entire thing. It also made the whole theme a bit lighter than it actually is, but maybe it depends on which path you play.

On the other hand, I didn't come across anything in particular that I dislike.

Looking forward to future updates! =)

(review based on v0.3)
  6. 1.00 star(s)

theolin

I hate when the ratings of games are misleading also i hate the fake tags...the game says it has incest well it gives hints here and there for who is whom but i don't have the patience of figuring out, also mom and sis are not related as the first one does not know the second, so yes f****k that shit

Pros
    i am still searching

Cons
    unattractibe models
    the dialogues seems to ne written by a 5 year old
    story non existant
    sex scenes boring and no passion at all
    misleading tags

P.s. one of the worst games i have played if i could give a zero i would...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

motseer

I loved it. So far... Some folks seem a little disappointed that all the LI's aren't Victoria Secret models. I give Tataugas credit for uniqueness and depth. Some folks are worried about harems, NTR, lesbian or bi behavior, etc. I say, read the OP. You will have a good idea of what is in the story and what isn't. Some folks have made good comments about the MC. I agree. The story calls for and delivers a no nonsense badass Mofo who also happens to have a heart. The overview promises a tale with twists and turns and it looks to me like it will deliver.

All in all v0.2 is an excellent start and it shows a lot of promise. It's definitely worth your time to check it out.