Others - Completed - Outside the Box [Final] [The Poundry]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Durdogdbb3

The game feels like a bad cash grab off it's comic, you get really small snippets of the comic during sex scenes it feels like half the image is missing, the core gameplay is really bad there are no hints and no clear controls, mechanics such as using your gym bag by right clicking are used once and never mentioned again. The puzzle's are low effort and just there to pad game-time because otherwise it would be over in 5 minutes. The game is really janky about the order you do things in. Overall not a good game, just stick to the comic you will get more value out of it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

communist mccarthy

I like the idea of this game and feel like it almost works but is dragged down by poor optimization. it feels clunky and honestly barely functions as a game, you will get a better experience reading the comic on which it is based.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Careless Cloud

Hilariously bad. On the tin, this looks awesome. The characters have sexy designs with personality, Tokufuji's art is always pretty solid, and it all looks nice in the screenshots. But when you open it up it falls apart like soggy bread. The UI and controls are counterintuitive, everything looks stitched together with assets from the comic poorly copy-pasted, and within minutes you're wondering why you're playing this awful comic port instead of reading the comic it's based on.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Thisguy?

I've had the displeasure of actually wasting a dollar on it on steam, there's absolutely nothing remarkable about this being a game which is a shame because I'm a great fan of Tokufuji's art and outside the box is their best comic.
    the games a glitchy scavenger hunt that tries to use filler fetch quests to lengthen the game time to longer than five minutes before showing you 360p resolution strips of the comic.
    You actually can have a better time actually reading the comic itself online don't even bother wasting your time on this thing.