Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
5.png

Overview:
You are spending the final minutes in your favorite DMMO-RPG, YGGDRASIL before it shuts down for good at midnight.

However, when the time comes, nothing apparently happens.
Unable to log out, you are stuck in a world that looks similar to the game yet so much more realistic, especially the NPCs that begin to behave consciously...​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-25
Release Date: 2021-06-25
Developer: Winterfire F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: R48
Language: English
Length: 25 hours
Other games: Legacy of Hestia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux 64:
- - -
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: R48 Walkthrough - Gallery Unlock -

*This unofficial port/version/compression is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
*Compressed version and ports made with it may result to crashes, please do NOT report crashes to the developer if you are playing a compressed version.

Screenshot02 (1).png R9Screen01.png R9Screen02.png Screenshot04 (1).png Screenshot05 (1).png Albedo_SatoruSkeleton_2.png ConfessionAlbedo_03.png E6_Nabe08.png R11Screen.png Aureole.png

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
YES.
ALL OF MY YES.
LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE, IT'S AWFULLY CONVENIENT THAT I CHANGED IT YESTERDAY.
FUCKING YES.

hey dev, DON'T DIE ON US, KEEP GOING M8.

Reactions: Guz89 and ShurA-1S

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I mostly judge by the screenshots if there might be something worthy to download the game, shouldn't it include any lewd scene if available?
They are too few (Just two as of R3) to be included in the screenshots, the first one is not even that spicy since they are in an alert situation.

In R3 you finally get to choose your protagonist's skin color, so from R4 on you will be able to use this ring: to be able to turn in human form three times a day to have all the parts (mostly genitals) for hentai scenes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Great potential for the game, it could be better if the future updates are more focused in the story part than the adult trust me
I am trying to do both, the main focus is of course the hentai part but I will put it only where it makes sense to avoid making the story become ridiculous.
You can see that in the first hentai scene, I could have made it longer but given the point of the story where they are in, it would have not made sense.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes