EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (191).png

Overview:
This game is set up in a fantasy world. The goal of this game is to immerse player in a world full of creatures and characters you can interact with. One way or another.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-19
Release Date: 2021-07-10
Developer: Project63 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Other Game: Ancient World: Gods n' Men
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac: - - -

Screenshot (191).png Screenshot (192).png Screenshot (193).png Screenshot (194).png Screenshot (196).png Screenshot (198).png Screenshot (200).png Screenshot (202).png Screenshot (203).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Some of the dialogue in the screenshots are frigging hilarious, especially the mom's.

383950_Screenshot_200.png

Even though I am not actually sure what this game really is..."a build up the homestead/village sim" (clearly a crafting panel in the game) or "a son goes adventuring thing," (there are ! quest markers on peops) I'm kind of tempted to play this game for the dialogue alone. :LOL:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Changelog ... because ... reasons ;;;;)!

Take note and know to be patient on this issue => Next: Adult scenes. <NEXT UPDATE!!>

Reactions: Tumai

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This game looks like it could be interesting in the future. I'll wait a few itterations to give it a try where it will have some more content.

The game seems to actually want to be a game, which is a plus in my mind. I hope it's just not too ambitious or out of the league for the developer to fully realize as a game. Should the developer be here and read this, I normally give games a 6 month period of relatively stable development, before I consider helping fund them. You will probably not drown in money from the start, even if you do something different and ambitious. Everything takes time. Summertime Saga even had a slow start for the first year.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very much unlikely ... dev tried money goals for each update and .. is back to hobbyist game dev

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Looked interesting until I saw the fucking tired trope/fetish of watching your parents fucking. This shit needs it's own tag.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes