RyukoNakamura

Sep 29, 2018
How do I give the hunter animal trophies? hell what even are they? Are they the stupid leaves I get off of the birds?

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Looking promising... I hope there's going to be a proper customiser though, don't really want to play as a kid... also Hope there will be romance and monster girls to bone xD ...however... There is a big dumb, you want to Sneak? press C... Want to close game? Press X... really stupid idea xD what's wrong with just Alt+F4? Went to sneak attack, and instead closed my game lol.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018

Yeah, calling your husband "husband!".
I will call my girlfriend now "Wife" instead of her name. :D
Actually, it looks like they called the MC ''Husband'' lol.

When I saw the title I thought this would involve Ainz and his harem and other chicks from Overlord. Someone should really get on that. Dialogue in this game though is pretty funny.
Having the Overlord from Overlord games and his harem would be more interesting. Those have real character atleast, instead of just being Sado Archtypes..

Jun 1, 2018
This is 2019 everyone, I can't believe we have advanced so far as to where such masterpieces can be created with the elite technology at our disposal. This developer is truly Steve Jobs' bastard child. Unbelievable.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Having the Overlord from Overlord games and his harem would be more interesting. Those have real character atleast, instead of just being Sado Archtypes..
Don't agree in the slightest and I don't know what you are even talking about with an archetype. What harem does the Overlord from the Overlord video games even have that people would remember past a second? I can't even remember a single females name in that game XD. The Overlord doesn't even talk, what character? The only worthwile to remember character in that game is Gnarl, he was great, everyone else might as well be those faceless/eyeless enigmas doujins love to use. Also I'm referring to the Light Novel Overlord, not the anime.
Anyways this isn't really the place to discuss this. So, unless its actually about the game here I won't continue any longer.

Last edited:

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Can we not have the crouch button ( "c" ) right next to the "Close the game, my mom is coming" button ( "x" )??

Or... can we just, not have the emergency shut down button at all??

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Oct 19, 2018
I like it, and believe it has potential. Here are some of my problems
Fighting Bird things for meat and trying to survive was hard.
For a slave I feel you are treated too well.
Should have a save button.
Should be able to move camera during "talking" and such.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes