Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I enjoyed this and I am looking forward to future updates. I think the game is quite playable for a v0.01 release.
My thoughts for the future:

1) I would like to see a bit longer prologue because it would be fun and would improve immersion. Maybe a couple of days worth of the basic quests: [day 1] gather materials and craft gear [day 2] archery target and practice dummy followed by practice sparring with dad [day 3] go on first solo hunt (teleport to battle location) then return to scene with slavers.
2) Get rid of the 'X' of restarting unexpectedly.
3) I don't know if this is supposed to be mainly fighting or story, but a good balance (without grinding) would be nice. I do prefer story (with a bit of freedom) if I can't have both.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
I dont know what to do after wake up in the nigh xD and hearing the sounds of wiki wiki of father and mom

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'm really confused on what to do. I've given meat to the orc, I've did the whole vial thing with the witch. I killed the 3 terror birds with the bow + rock stick
What else am I to do next?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is how dev worked to put some feedback to good use, string some exposition in there and...
make the adventures players want in this kind of setting ... maximus would be proud;)!

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I don;t understand how to explore the map. I can only go between the witches hut and the town. When I go to the dge of a map, it shows a fist but hitting e does nothing

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes