Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a demo concept shenanigans. Invisible walls abound. Just explore as much as you can and have fun;)!

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hello!
Thanks For the feedback!
Due to feedbacks I got here in the next update following will be implemented:

Hides cursor when not needed.
Added quality levels/resolution, for people experiencing fps issues.
Removed X for quits. Alt + F4 or (ESC) to access main menu.
Some NPC now call you slave instead of friend/boy-girl... Etc and should generaly not be so friendly.

Edit: The game is about, adventure, surviving and home building/managing set in adult settings.
Cheers!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Save is a persistent stored in Appdata. It auto saves and begins from there.
Saving is a feature added upon base game. Dev did not deem to have done it.
Is this asessment correct about the persistent data this here demo puts into appdata?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Is this asessment correct about the persistent data this here demo puts into appdata?
Save is an autosave. It saves in registry. As soon as you change something in inventory, level up... etc. It autosaves. Will be adding additional save slots later in the game, when things like character sex choice will only be available at the start of the game.

Edit: Might add a quicksave feature.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Save is an autosave. It saves in registry. As soon as you change something in inventory, level up... etc. It autosaves. Will be adding additional save slots later in the game, when things like character sex choice will only be available at the start of the game.

Edit: Might add a quicksave feature.
Here's another piece of feedback: Please do not do that.
, at least for Windows, is not meant to save game data.

If you still want to use playerprefs, check this asset out:
I have not tried it myself but from what I have heard, it allows you to save game data into a file, which is the correct way to do things.

Registry has its uses and Unity does in fact write useful stuff in the registry automatically but it is surely not meant to save the player stats or whatever, that should be done in a standalone file.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could you have them boys and gals just speak to the players? like what the oracle did in the latter game gods and men in that temple ... just have some bombshell talk to us and ease us into what is going on ... 'cause right now them demos are puzzle pieces sewn together in a rugged manner;)!

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Could you have them boys and gals just speak to the players? like what the oracle did in the latter game gods and men in that temple ... just have some bombshell talk to us and ease us into what is going on ... 'cause right now them demos are puzzle pieces sewn together in a rugged manner;)!
All characters in current version tell the story from their own perspective/knowledge. But yes, story and dialogue still needs to be polished.

New version Overlord 0.02 is out.

Cheers!

• Love

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Can you even get out of the town? Whenever I go to the blue barrier there is a fist & pressing E does nothing.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
interesting, but the creator might want to think of a new name. Seeing as they have a patreon going for this and another game under the same name with copyrights existing. Not that I think the copyright holders are gonna notice this thing, but if it was me I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. this name is counter intuitive ... maybe the slaves ruckus or the gamelin Talkonien would fit better;)!!

acpkingp

Feb 3, 2018
The game has potential but has some buggy interaction in its inventory interface. thumbs up to the dev, keep it up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Very minimal content, only sex scene is in the tutorial seen as MC is a shota then when the game starts MC has grown up some to either teen or young adult.

To play you must talk to every one in the main compound to get the map to travel to the witch hut and more talking to get to the forest to kill birds that hit harder than the meat provides for health but don't worry you die and come right back full health and keep going.

No way to make money or sleep or anything else so far.
(It says you can sell slaves that you capture but you can not so just kill them for xp and travel to new spot and then travel back for more to kill until you reach 3rd skill point and its over.)
It says you can sell animal parts but you can not because its not in the game yet.
Talk to every one everywhere you can.
Use map to travel.
Kill birds for some resource and pick up from the ground other types of resources. (Don't worry about dying you will come back full health to go on.)
Gain only 3 points for skills then its over.
Only 1 partial day of play that never ends.

To me so far its just a demo.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I can't believe I'm trying to play this but where do you get plants to make rope (or rope)?

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes